Recent content by NPC

1. NPC

No Travel Game Jam

"Operator, hello? Yes, I'd like to inform the president that it's time to break open my old copy of RPG Maker. Can you patch me in? He's endorsing my game? Perfect. See you all in a month with that finished product." This is the 'quality' of writing you will get to 'enjoy'. Excited to join in!
  2. NPC

How does everyone here feel about "Dreams" for ps4? seems like it could be a Unity/RM/GM Killer

It appears as though the idea is in the pipes: “Potentially, in [the] future, some people could use [Dreams] to make a PSN game, for example. That’s not really something we’re talking about at the beginning- but it’s one of the long term goals in my mind. The problem arises with making sure...
  3. NPC

RMXP Deciding on a leveling system

I definitely like the third option the most. I think the potential cap is essential to: a. Curb the grind b. Force unique solutions to problems. Perhaps to enforce unique and varied builds earlier on, however, I could suggest that higher proficiency skills count for more "potential cap %" than...
  4. NPC

Original Character Contest II Winners!

Remember folks to check out all the runner-ups and those who didn't place! There's even more characters you can steal for your own project!
  5. NPC

Original Character Contest II FINALS VOTING!

Ouch that last day threw me back into 6th!
  6. NPC

Original Character Contest II Voting Rules!

Polls now close on the 14th. Is this the new finish date?
  7. NPC

Original Character Contest II FINALS VOTING!

Everyone gets two votes now so that's probably confusing the system.
  8. NPC

Original Character Contest II Voting Rules!

Will the next round be up today?
  9. NPC

Have you tried going down to the government office and changing it? ;P

Have you tried going down to the government office and changing it? ;P
  10. NPC

@[41943:@bgillisp] Likely not recommended either! They're known to maim to get that drop down...

@[41943:@bgillisp] Likely not recommended either! They're known to maim to get that drop down menu they want!
  11. NPC

Disclaimer: Don't invite the boss to website design meetings. We now have a search cat. Who...

Disclaimer: Don't invite the boss to website design meetings. We now have a search cat. Who helps you...search. :?
  12. NPC

@[100859:@Poryg] We NPCs stand still for hours at a time, and pay heroes to find our chickens...

@[100859:@Poryg] We NPCs stand still for hours at a time, and pay heroes to find our chickens, so idk about that.
  13. NPC

I forgot how time consuming being productive is! Where has my week gone?!

I forgot how time consuming being productive is! Where has my week gone?!
  14. NPC

Original Character Contest II Submission Thread!

Raya (& Jezerath) Her thrilling backstory: [/I] [/spoiler] Sprite set: [/spoiler] Video + extra spritesheet: Opening to Raya's very own game: (Coming soon...) [/I] [/spoiler] Credits/Use Conditions/Materials:
  15. NPC

NPC and the Quest for Art

Thanks so much! I used copics for colouring, I just love how they look, and feel to use.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL
I friend of mine insisted on practicing dubbing things with him... and its quite funny, yet, it really takes a huge amount of practice!
Gotta save this for my next thread later...
Finsh all of the walking dead game in a week, such an amazing emotional trip

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariominestrone