Recent content by Nuclear Mosquito

1. Nuclear Mosquito

Still busy with exams. I feel like going mad. Sorry if I've been staying away guys.

Still busy with exams. I feel like going mad. Sorry if I've been staying away guys.
  2. Nuclear Mosquito

Betting Challenge: Guess the date & time of the contest results!

Right in time for my exams XD I'll just have to wait for my good internet tonight to download it.
  3. Nuclear Mosquito

Registration required?

Hmmm, could be this forum I assume? Or doesn't your steam key count as an automatic registration?
  4. Nuclear Mosquito

Help replicating Font Style in Photoshop?

Can you provide examples or screenshots. I still don't really understand what you want.
  5. Nuclear Mosquito

None that can be trusted :(

None that can be trusted :(
  6. Nuclear Mosquito

Have no washing machine.

Have no washing machine.
  7. Nuclear Mosquito

@FleetingInfinity: I'm 1.92m tall and I like wearing jeans. Got a proper workout from lifting...

@FleetingInfinity: I'm 1.92m tall and I like wearing jeans. Got a proper workout from lifting and wringing out those jeans. @ Hotfire: Not enough to go a month without washing them...
  8. Nuclear Mosquito

I just did 3 weeks worth of laundry by hand. Respect for parents +1

I just did 3 weeks worth of laundry by hand. Respect for parents +1
  9. Nuclear Mosquito

Could be both, but one isn't released yet

Could be both, but one isn't released yet
  10. Nuclear Mosquito

Suggest me an Anime

Yeah, but I prefer thinking that cats are the most evil thing in the world
  11. Nuclear Mosquito

Suggest me an Anime

Did a quick youtube search. I now understand your profile pic. Also I need to go and watch a hundred cat videos after that video.
  12. Nuclear Mosquito

Shovel knight or YANTH?

Shovel knight or YANTH?
  13. Nuclear Mosquito

Suggest me an Anime

Hey Touchfuzzy As one beardsman to another I'd like to share something with you. These are some of my favorite animes to date (I've excluded some that were awesome, but were too much fanservice'ish) Mirai Nikki (Future Diary) -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_Diary The plot of this anime...
  14. Nuclear Mosquito

What is MACK and what is the Mack style

I have another question about mack sprites that I want to ask. I have a chair that I've put above the player so that it looks like he is sitting: But when you walk past the bottom of the chair your head extends past the tile your body is on and ends up underneath the chair. Like this: Is...
  15. Nuclear Mosquito

Project RMW World

Hey Just checking in for an update. Any ETA on the finished grand map?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Homie, this so amazing! Old but Gold :)
I cannot get the Benny Hill Theme out of my head
A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bloojacie