Nutty171
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks to watching the Twilight Zone while making tiles, I will now forever associate the shadows of my tree tiles with Carol Burnett.
    Nutty171
    Nutty171
    Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    Haha, not even close, though I do make sure to keep my life slow and simple to whatever extent possible(aka plenty of web surfing time). Currently I spend the majority of my time doing, raising 4 kids solo, volunteer ministry, work for wages, study, and game making/forum perusing. (in that order). Sunday is a slow day, hence boredom and much more forum surfing :p
    Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    Plus I'm having a hard time progressing through my current JavaScript lesson and so I'm avoiding it like the plague...
    So, I made a puzzle the other night... And then today it took me like half an hour to solve. Does that mean I'm smart or stupid?
    I lick the sour cream spoon as if it's icing. Am I weird? Or is it just a testament to my redneckery?
    Reactions: Tea's Jams
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    @Nutty171 Everyone I know just bites it. I actually suck on it for a really long time. Sometimes it takes up to an hour and a half.
    Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    Um, no. I personally would eat sour cream by the spoonful... Then again, I'm pretty weird so...
    Nutty171
    Nutty171
    Plus, if it exists, and is not candy, I try it with cheese. Preferably melted cheese. And I usually end up preferring it with cheese. :D
    You may have noticed that I changed my "location" from UTC -5 to UTC -6. No, I didn't move, I'm just stupid. :p
    Ha. Google thinks I live at a shopping mall. I was hoping it would at least recognize it as a time zone. :kaoslp:
    I'm getting close to releasing the early demo/prototype of my game. Should roll around sometime this weekend or next.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today we be doing an unscheduled stream! Lets get some work done on the titlescreen for Lightestone! <3
www.twitch.tv/riazey
I can't believe it... my mom is going to sign me up for the Planet Fitness down the street! I need to lower my cholesterol according to my doctor, and I'll need to lose some weight to fit into Helen Henny's skirt (I ordered a skirt for my mascot outfit and realized it was a bit too small). My doctor says I need to lose weight anyway.
I blame my lilest bro for the duck suit. Sketched it and realized it had to be added to a mock fashion magazine cover. The titles are actually inside jokes about the place this NPC is from.
EvKECQJVEAw3Qux
Kes
After a few hectic months, my hiatus is over, and I'm now back. Good to see so many familiar names posting. And a forum update while I was away.
V1.3 of Demo, a new concept artist on the team, character voices are coming into light more... I'm happy to say that the fangame is making good progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Torcham