Nutty171
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks to watching the Twilight Zone while making tiles, I will now forever associate the shadows of my tree tiles with Carol Burnett.
    Nutty171
    Nutty171
    Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    Haha, not even close, though I do make sure to keep my life slow and simple to whatever extent possible(aka plenty of web surfing time). Currently I spend the majority of my time doing, raising 4 kids solo, volunteer ministry, work for wages, study, and game making/forum perusing. (in that order). Sunday is a slow day, hence boredom and much more forum surfing :p
    Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    Plus I'm having a hard time progressing through my current JavaScript lesson and so I'm avoiding it like the plague...
    So, I made a puzzle the other night... And then today it took me like half an hour to solve. Does that mean I'm smart or stupid?
    I lick the sour cream spoon as if it's icing. Am I weird? Or is it just a testament to my redneckery?
    Reactions: Tea's Jams
    HexMozart88
    HexMozart88
    @Nutty171 Everyone I know just bites it. I actually suck on it for a really long time. Sometimes it takes up to an hour and a half.
    Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    Um, no. I personally would eat sour cream by the spoonful... Then again, I'm pretty weird so...
    Nutty171
    Nutty171
    Plus, if it exists, and is not candy, I try it with cheese. Preferably melted cheese. And I usually end up preferring it with cheese. :D
    You may have noticed that I changed my "location" from UTC -5 to UTC -6. No, I didn't move, I'm just stupid. :p
    Ha. Google thinks I live at a shopping mall. I was hoping it would at least recognize it as a time zone. :kaoslp:
    I'm getting close to releasing the early demo/prototype of my game. Should roll around sometime this weekend or next.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Let's promote our amazing artists in RPG Maker community! I posted right now about my game Phil Alone on Twitter and I decided to thanks Lime Zu, the amazing artist that did all the pixel assets for my game!
I just realised that the reason behind me not being able to make a game may be the lack of my original resources. I just dont like the look of MV faces and sprites, lol. Guess I will have make my own art.
I'm posting a commission art soon! :kaoswt2:
So here's a fun/tragic fact about me: I have an awful memory. But to be correct, I have memory "leaks". My memory is actually amazing, my issue is I can't keep memories for long, in fact, I once forgot my name. :kaoswt2:
The neighbourhood cats brought me a kitten today. They sat him on the step and semi-circled him. He's adorable, but now I gotta find somewhere for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiliamsons