Recent content by Nyny

1. Nyny

Animation DLC Troubles [Solved]

Alright, I'll try what you said, and update this thread if the problem is solved or not. Thank you so much for educating me on this. =)
  2. Nyny

Yes, it did come with a sample project. Everything seemed fine there, and the animations played perfectly. I tried copying the same settings as the sample, but still nothing changed. I can try again however. Maybe you're right and I didn't copy them correctly. Can you please, if possible, list...
  3. Nyny

It's not a phobia it's a choice.

It's not a phobia it's a choice.
  4. Nyny

I recently bought the Thaumaturgy animation DLC for RMMV, and I've had no trouble importing it into my game. However, when I set the animations up (increased maximum for animations, added the animations, and raised the max number of frames to 30 for each one), they don't really. .play? It plays...
  5. Nyny

I'm a little new to this. I want to ask a question on the forums, but I'm not sure how to?

I'm a little new to this. I want to ask a question on the forums, but I'm not sure how to?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I love these real life Oblivion videos:
I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nekko_Hime