OcRam
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Could someone help me with the core plugin?
    For some reason mine gives an error every time a message pops up.

Uncaught TypeError: Utils.containsArabic is not a function

OcRam
    OcRam
    I assume you mean OcRam core. Are you using MV? You must use RETRO, if MZ plugins are used in MV. See RETRO'ed OcRam demo for more info.
    You can type anything with only ([+!]) letters. I just love JS:
    Code:
    const x = (![]+[])[+!+[]+!+[]]+([][(![]+[])[+[]]+(![]+[])[!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+!+[]]+(!![]+[])[+[]]]+[])[+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]+!+[]]+(![]+[])[+!+[]+!+[]]; // 'lol'
    Reactions: GGZiron
    Kes
    Kes
    How dare you speak like that about my mother!
    • Haha
    Reactions: OcRam
    OcRam
    OcRam
    It takes a lot of ([+!]) letters to write just 'lol' ...I might need to optimize my obfuscator...
    EDIT: ps. I will not obfuscate my plugins... this was just for fun :D
    Next OcRam update brings MV one step closer to MZ now with "speaker window" (and choice list player number)!
    speaker.png
    Just saw your video about Map Generation. What a pity it's gone! It looked really well-made and like an excellent competitor to mine.
    Reactions: OcRam
    OcRam
    OcRam
    Thank you! I remember we talked something about RNG map generation while I was working on it. After I lost work and saw your Map Generator making good progress I decided not to make one :)

But maybe some day... ;)
    Aerosys
    Aerosys
    Yes yes.. I remember we talked about a little bit. Time passes...
    input_ex.png
    OcRam_Input_EX -plugin is coming along nicely. Remap or just test your input devices. Enable rumble + right analog stick (to look around - optionally even while moving!). KB Layout 2 can be used in OcRam_Local_Coop for 'shared keyboard'! And much more to come!
    Working on "Map Items" and GUI for it and Input_EX to enable ALL gamepad buttons + RUMBLE (and it comes with whole new scene to remap your input devices too)!
    More diagonal and tall characters for everyone!

Estimated release date: 2022-08-??
    Reactions: Kes
    Making diagonal / tall character sheet exporter plugin (plugin name not decided yet). Supports 48 x 48 source characters (it won't replace pixel artist), but here is example of diagonal results. Is it total crap or could this plugin be releasable?
    diagonal.png
    Just a remainder: All OcRam MZ plugins are RETRO'able to MV, excluding battle plugins. But soon that is about to change! Every issue between MV and MZ has been now addressed (how they handle battles). Only final tests are pending.
    Next OcRam update includes pixel perfect rendering (on/off), full screen control, splash screen (works also as small pre-loader for title screen), on map damage and ofc much much more!
    Pixel perfect vs. smoothing (default)
    pixel_perfect_vs_default2.png

On map damage (in example damage floor)
    on_map_damage.png
    Hello just dropped by to say there's going to be big update in this month. Estimated release for OcRam -plugins with new stuff is 2022/04/22!
    Who will guess the plugin name based on this image?
    credits.png
    • Love
    Reactions: Shaz
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Imagine admitting that you're using RPG maker when most people are trying to hide it.
    Trihan
    Trihan
    Imagine being TheoAllen.
    OcRam
    OcRam
    TheoAllen: If game would be worldwide success I would be proud to say it is made with RPG Maker ;)

Trihan: I find it difficult to imagine my self as TheoAllen cause we have never met :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Bex
Finally upgraded to RMMZ.
ScreenShot_11_28_2022_7_52_34.png
FINALLY, I figured out how to get the "tail" to appear IN the window and not directly below it lol. now it looks like it's part of the window and not hanging from the bottom of it.
Twitch! Stream is about to go live with some Dark Souls 2! Feel free to drop by!
Has anyone ever wanted to choose how they play? I've been working on Black Moon, a project where you can fight against ancient beasts by commanding an army of former gods and goddesses. But what makes it different is that there are different ways to give your choice heroes either Red, Green, or Blue weapons/armor, and each grants different abilities. More coming soon!
Can Elon crash Twitter faster? I want something as big to replace it so I can promote my game there. I also need to actually do promotion this time, heh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wakkywack