Last Activity:
Nov 13, 2019 at 1:49 PM
Birthday:
June 26

Share This Page

Oddball

Veteran, Male

Veteran

Watching avatar: last air bender for the first time. I'm on Episode 2 Nov 12, 2019 at 8:28 AM

Oddball was last seen:
Engaged in conversation, Nov 13, 2019 at 1:49 PM
    1. Oddball
      Oddball
      Watching avatar: last air bender for the first time. I'm on Episode 2
    2. Oddball
      Oddball
      I have internet again. "Oddball's productivity stat fell"
      1. Shaz likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Shaz
        Nov 9, 2019 at 11:57 AM
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        I probably have a few that I've just put into forum threads and not on pastebin, but some of those might have lost their first page in the upgrade a few years ago.
        Nov 9, 2019 at 11:57 AM
      5. Shaz
        Shaz
        Or just do a search in the VX Ace Scripts (Releases) forum, putting my name as the author and searching for threads started by me, rather than posts by me. That should find most of them :)
        Nov 9, 2019 at 12:00 PM
    3. Oddball
      Oddball
      Not gonna have internet for a while, i'm on at my mom's house right now. On the bright side, i'm making lots of progress on my game & Book
      1. Shaz and Finnuval like this.
      2. Shaz
        Shaz
        Everyone should have enforced periods of "no internet" to help with productivity.
        Nov 4, 2019
        Oddball likes this.
      3. Oddball
        Oddball
        Yup. Too much youtube and other stupid stuff that eats up too much time. When i have internet again, i'm going to do no internet days two days a week
        Nov 5, 2019
        Shaz likes this.
    4. Oddball
      Oddball
      Was refilling hay today, and one of the cats that wanders the stable jumped on my shoulder. It was hard trying to grab hay holding a cat
      1. Shaz likes this.
      2. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        It could've been worse. It could've been TWO cats!
        Oct 26, 2019
        Oddball likes this.
      3. ImaginaryVillain
        ImaginaryVillain
        Kitty 1, Oddball 0
        Oct 26, 2019
        Oddball likes this.
    5. Oddball
      Oddball
      Did i say i got a new job? Instead of washing dishes, i'm now working with horses. My favorite part is brushing the horses
    6. Oddball
      Oddball
      Watching fullmetal alchemist: Brotherhood again. I just realized how funny it is that Heinkle (the lion chimera) fought the homunculus Pride
      1. Engr. Adiktuzmiko likes this.
      2. Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko
        So, did you cry on that *you know what* part in the eaely story?
        Oct 18, 2019
      3. Oddball
        Oddball
        Every.. dayum.. time
        Oct 18, 2019
        Engr. Adiktuzmiko likes this.
      4. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        An anime that I could never get into.
        Oct 18, 2019
    7. Oddball
      Oddball
      So, um. I'm Bi. Figured this would be easier telling strangers than people i know
      1. View previous comments...
      2. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        Yeah, it's gotten to the point where I literally have no reaction when someone comes out to me, which I suppose is good.
        Oct 7, 2019
      3. Oddball
        Oddball
        @Mystic_Enigma So they do care a little bit if i was from a different planet? Or do you mean "Couldn't care less"
        Oct 7, 2019
      4. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        @Oddball Oh yeah, the latter is what I meant.
        Oct 7, 2019
    8. Benny Jackdaw
      Benny Jackdaw
      Not sure who that character is in your avatar, but she kind of reminds me of Kasumi from Suikoden 1 and 2.
      1. Hollow 1977 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Kes
        Kes
        @Oddball No, no, no, no. She is not a rouge, she is a rogue. Rouge is face make up.
        Sep 20, 2019
        slimmmeiske2, Hollow 1977 and mlogan like this.
      4. Benny Jackdaw
        Benny Jackdaw
        @Hollow 1977
        Kasumi makes it easier to get two particular characters, which I do not believe Valaria has anyone in particular who requires her early in the game. If you have Anita, who is similar to Valaria in abilities, that makes it easier.

Her Falcon rune was always satisfying to watch. I find myself making custom animations that remind me of it.
        Sep 20, 2019
        Hollow 1977 likes this.
      5. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Yeah it was fun finding that village. I had to use a walkthrough. I must have gone over that mountain numerous times. I love hidden part you get if got all characters in Suikoden 1.
        Sep 20, 2019
    9. Oddball
      Oddball
      Moving in October. Going to be living by myself for the first time in my life and i'm both excited and scared. Going to miss my roomate
      1. Hollow 1977 likes this.
      2. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Trust me, living on your own is AMAZING. After you do it for like a year, you'll never want to live with someone else ever again.

Just the freedom of not having to be dressed in your own home is wonderful in and of itself.
        Sep 19, 2019
      3. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Best of luck. It might be difficult at first but you can do it. Maybe get a cat or dog to keep you company.
        Sep 20, 2019
    10. Oddball
      Oddball
      so THATS why i dont watcb youtube poop anymore. you have to watch a lot of crap to find the rare gems
    11. Oddball
      Oddball
      There's a weird yellow blob in my garden that doesn't look organic, but might be a fungus. Luckily it's only on the cedar mulch, and not the beds
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        .... D:
        Apr 20, 2015
      3. Nirwanda
        Nirwanda
        Apr 20, 2015
      4. EliteZeon
        EliteZeon
        I would ready to roll for initiative, just in case. On a serious note, I don't think it is harmful, but I still wouldn't want to breathe in its spores.
        Apr 20, 2015
    12. Oddball
      Oddball
      Epic scripts anyday. As long as the graphics are decent, and the rest of the game is very good it doesn't really matter
    13. Oddball
      Oddball
      Should have sprung for the watered down black tea... because I'm not used to caffine and now I'm wired! I guess all my robotic parts should work perfectly now! beep-bop-boop!
    14. Oddball
      Oddball
      So anyway, i tried chocolate covered raisins after two months of not eating sugar (even fruit)... Wow, those were too rich for me, and they wern't so before i started
    15. Oddball
      Oddball
      standing on the bus is a great workout for the legs, and learning to roll with the kenetic motion. Defense +1
      1. Shaz
        Shaz
        Wouldn't that be Agility +1?
        Jan 24, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    June 26
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A

Signature