Last Activity:
Sep 16, 2019 at 2:33 AM
Birthday:
June 26

Share This Page

Oddball

Veteran, Male

Veteran

so THATS why i dont watcb youtube poop anymore. you have to watch a lot of crap to find the rare gems May 24, 2015

Oddball was last seen:
Sep 16, 2019 at 2:33 AM
    1. Oddball
      Oddball
      so THATS why i dont watcb youtube poop anymore. you have to watch a lot of crap to find the rare gems
    2. Oddball
      Oddball
      There's a weird yellow blob in my garden that doesn't look organic, but might be a fungus. Luckily it's only on the cedar mulch, and not the beds
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        .... D:
        Apr 20, 2015
      3. Nirwanda
        Nirwanda
        Apr 20, 2015
      4. EliteZeon
        EliteZeon
        I would ready to roll for initiative, just in case. On a serious note, I don't think it is harmful, but I still wouldn't want to breathe in its spores.
        Apr 20, 2015
    3. Oddball
      Oddball
      Epic scripts anyday. As long as the graphics are decent, and the rest of the game is very good it doesn't really matter
    4. Oddball
      Oddball
      Should have sprung for the watered down black tea... because I'm not used to caffine and now I'm wired! I guess all my robotic parts should work perfectly now! beep-bop-boop!
    5. Oddball
      Oddball
      So anyway, i tried chocolate covered raisins after two months of not eating sugar (even fruit)... Wow, those were too rich for me, and they wern't so before i started
    6. Oddball
      Oddball
      standing on the bus is a great workout for the legs, and learning to roll with the kenetic motion. Defense +1
      1. Shaz
        Shaz
        Wouldn't that be Agility +1?
        Jan 24, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    June 26
    First Language:
    English

Signature

There are birds outside!