odinnightowl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Really want to build my map making portfolio. If you need a map let me know.
    Sitting here dreaming of when i could possibly get the gpu i need to complete my computer upgrade/ If only i had a job or maps to do.. O well one can dream.
    Pine
    Pine
    What are you pondering for GPU? I've seen some pretty decent Radeons on ebay for ~$100 DDR5 and 2GBs even.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I had one and liked it, but it stopped working after three months
    VideoWizard
    VideoWizard
    Drass: Perhaps the Wii U isn't really for U. As for Super Mario Maker, well, SMBX already exists. Maybe Xenoblade Chronicles X will pique your interest?
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    The Infamous Bon Bon
    Me and the kids want Mario Maker so bad, too bad I'm poor right now.
    Feeling kinda bored. Wish I had more maps to work on. Not even sure what I want to add to my own game atm though.
    DarthVollis
    DarthVollis
    I have a mapping project if you are interested.
    odinnightowl
    odinnightowl
    depends on how large a mapping project you are talking. PM me and we could discuss this further.
    What if earth was not the original home of humanity? What if tens of thousands of years ago we fled our home world due to war or some such thing but had to regress to stone age type things due to limited supplies and are only now just getting closer to more advanced technology.
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    I think we are descendants from some alien race out there x)
    seita
    seita
    It would make more sense if earth was seeded compared to a mass migration due to necessity~ if it were the latter, then our ancestors did a hell of a job letting us flounder in the dirt. At least leave a manual somewhere.
    odinnightowl
    odinnightowl
    @sharm, Never really watched battle star galactica so wouldn't have known. @seita could have been manuals . they might have been part of the pyramids or other things , or are ship crashed so everything was burnt/destroyed.
    got a free computer and stick of ddr3 laptop ram.. interesting way to start the day. In-laws woulda thrown it away no doubt.
    Seriel
    Seriel
    Freebies!! :D
    odinnightowl
    odinnightowl
    @tearoftheknight 4gb ddr3-1333 pc3-10600
    odinnightowl
    odinnightowl
    also come october i am pretty sure ima get another one if the father-in-law upgrades like he is thinking of doing. I use the parts i need attempt to sell the rest or junk them if they are not needed. So far i have saved on getting a larger hard drive for my build with the 1 tb that came in this machine
    seems like life wants to keep me down. Thought i had scored a ghost writing job for 2 books that paid decently , typed out the first chapter and start of the 2nd . Come back online guys account and the service were deleted from freelancer..
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    To be fair, it might also have gotten you out of a dodgy situation. The client might not have been very legit if his/her account was deleted.
    odinnightowl
    odinnightowl
    ya that is true just need to get freelancer to drop the finders fee charge,
    hmm, How does one make an item like a letter ore scroll that when used it makes scrolling text? I mean from the inventory or is it just easier to write the information in the flavor text or something?
    Shaz
    Shaz
    One asks in the support forum ;)
    So i have my monsters and after this movie i will start working on my game more. I believe i can get the intro/demo ready by the morning
    How to make a donation button on your signature? i tried doing it the way paypal explained but the script didn't seem to want to turn into a button.
    odinnightowl
    odinnightowl
    any chance i could get my topic transfered from the project recruitment section to the classified so my accepting of donations doesn't make it fall into the wrong section,please? It is titled Tester of Games.
    KDS
    KDS
    Did u get help getting it to work?
    odinnightowl
    odinnightowl
    no KDS just that i need to have my post somewhere else. no actual help to see why the button script was not entering correctly.
    Talking to a friend in a game i play,got me to thinking. While i may only have my first game partially built . I am going to go about making a quick and simple SAO type tower dungeon crawler.
    Watched warehouse 13 to the end. Kinda sad it ended but gives me the idea. Any one feel like making some warehouse 13 tiles?
    So while messing around with the wife lke i normally do with voices she suggestions i try out voice acting. So i try it out for one guy seems i got a place in his game. might try others as well.
    wish i could get some folks to help me with my game. Can't even get someone to make a simple tile though it seems.
    odinnightowl
    odinnightowl
    o it has no animation i was talking about the palisade type tiles. bottom would be like 2-3 upright logs top would be 2-3 logs but with the tops pointed.
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    I'd help, but I don't do graphics or music 'cause I'm not good at those things. :p Good luck finding someone who is, though!
    odinnightowl
    odinnightowl
    i can map and write a good story just same her ei can't draw sprites or graphics my eyes are just not strong enough
    Can the steam tilesets be purchased and used without the purchase of the steam version of rpg maker vx ace? as i have the stand alone and don't want to buy another copy.
    odinnightowl
    odinnightowl
    kinda sucks that being the answer as the steam dlc versions ar eon sale but not the stand alone versions
    Archeia
    Archeia
    Steam won't allow you to buy DLCs without the base program.
    Celianna
    Celianna
    Do the resource makers a favour; buy at full price.
    Any one have a Wooden palisade type tile? I need something to use around a wooden type fort. th ebottom half would just be straight up an ddown wood but the top would be pointed.
    Sigh.. I want to make a wooden fort town as my starter point but the only tiles i can find for that are in the dlc pack for steam. I have the stand alone version from here. So i doubt i can even download it. Any one know where i can get tiles for this else where?
    ok i know it is posted somewhere. I need a tutorial on how to create an event or something like that wher eit would change my town from nice to ruined and then later in the game to being rebuild and such
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! Tonight will be the PREMIERE of Killer 7 for the first half of the stream, and at half-stream, we will switch to a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Watching the launch, I felt a sort of detached excitement. Usually I'd think something like this would be extremely exciting. I'm fascinated by space exploration and am a big Sci-Fi fan. I guess it's just current events.
What did everyone else think about it?
Doing ep 1 of my RPG!
For those still craving more Konosuba madness
I'm new here, any tips welcome

Hope you fun! :LZSgrin: :LZSkiss:
I set my goal to be finished with Knight Bewitched 2 by sometime in July. Based on my current work schedule and progress, I'm not sure that's going to happen, but by golly I'm gonna try!
I've completed and uploaded the Elemental Light Demo Edition!!!!
I'm so excited, I hope you enjoy it and I will appreciate any tips from you all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hexedpalidin