odinnightowl
Last Activity:
Sep 4, 2019

Share This Page

odinnightowl

Veteran, Male

Veteran

Really want to build my map making portfolio. If you need a map let me know. Mar 26, 2019

odinnightowl was last seen:
Sep 4, 2019
    1. odinnightowl
      odinnightowl
      Really want to build my map making portfolio. If you need a map let me know.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. odinnightowl
        odinnightowl
        @Kes I only do free maps at this time no money is exchanged in any form. Was an offer to fix my boredom is all. Also if you read what starbird said they would provide the tilesets.
        Mar 26, 2019
        Starbird_Resources likes this.
      3. Starbird_Resources
        Starbird_Resources
        @Kes I own copyright to the resources in question, having created them myself. I'm looking for a mapper who would like to create showcase maps, and this seemed like a good fit, so I responded to the status.
        Mar 26, 2019
      4. Kes
        Kes
        Thanks for the clarifications.
        Mar 26, 2019
        Starbird_Resources likes this.
    2. odinnightowl
      odinnightowl
      Sitting here dreaming of when i could possibly get the gpu i need to complete my computer upgrade/ If only i had a job or maps to do.. O well one can dream.
      1. Pine
        Pine
        What are you pondering for GPU? I've seen some pretty decent Radeons on ebay for ~$100 DDR5 and 2GBs even.
        Sep 22, 2015
    3. odinnightowl
      2. Hudell
        Hudell
        I had one and liked it, but it stopped working after three months
        Sep 10, 2015
      3. VideoWizard
        VideoWizard
        Drass: Perhaps the Wii U isn't really for U. As for Super Mario Maker, well, SMBX already exists. Maybe Xenoblade Chronicles X will pique your interest?
        Sep 10, 2015
      4. The Infamous Bon Bon
        The Infamous Bon Bon
        Me and the kids want Mario Maker so bad, too bad I'm poor right now.
        Sep 10, 2015
    4. odinnightowl
      odinnightowl
      Feeling kinda bored. Wish I had more maps to work on. Not even sure what I want to add to my own game atm though.
      1. DarthVollis
        DarthVollis
        I have a mapping project if you are interested.
        Sep 2, 2015
      2. odinnightowl
        odinnightowl
        depends on how large a mapping project you are talking. PM me and we could discuss this further.
        Sep 2, 2015
    5. odinnightowl
      odinnightowl
      What if earth was not the original home of humanity? What if tens of thousands of years ago we fled our home world due to war or some such thing but had to regress to stone age type things due to limited supplies and are only now just getting closer to more advanced technology.
      2. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        I think we are descendants from some alien race out there x)
        Aug 29, 2015
      3. seita
        seita
        It would make more sense if earth was seeded compared to a mass migration due to necessity~ if it were the latter, then our ancestors did a hell of a job letting us flounder in the dirt. At least leave a manual somewhere.
        Aug 29, 2015
      4. odinnightowl
        odinnightowl
        @sharm, Never really watched battle star galactica so wouldn't have known. @seita could have been manuals . they might have been part of the pyramids or other things , or are ship crashed so everything was burnt/destroyed.
        Aug 29, 2015
    6. odinnightowl
      odinnightowl
      got a free computer and stick of ddr3 laptop ram.. interesting way to start the day. In-laws woulda thrown it away no doubt.
      2. Seriel
        Seriel
        Freebies!! :D
        Aug 27, 2015
      3. odinnightowl
        odinnightowl
        @tearoftheknight 4gb ddr3-1333 pc3-10600
        Aug 27, 2015
      4. odinnightowl
        odinnightowl
        also come october i am pretty sure ima get another one if the father-in-law upgrades like he is thinking of doing. I use the parts i need attempt to sell the rest or junk them if they are not needed. So far i have saved on getting a larger hard drive for my build with the 1 tb that came in this machine
        Aug 27, 2015
    7. odinnightowl
      odinnightowl
      seems like life wants to keep me down. Thought i had scored a ghost writing job for 2 books that paid decently , typed out the first chapter and start of the 2nd . Come back online guys account and the service were deleted from freelancer..
      1. Scythuz
        Scythuz
        To be fair, it might also have gotten you out of a dodgy situation. The client might not have been very legit if his/her account was deleted.
        Aug 25, 2015
      2. odinnightowl
        odinnightowl
        ya that is true just need to get freelancer to drop the finders fee charge,
        Aug 25, 2015
    8. odinnightowl
      odinnightowl
      hmm, How does one make an item like a letter ore scroll that when used it makes scrolling text? I mean from the inventory or is it just easier to write the information in the flavor text or something?
      1. Shaz
        Shaz
        One asks in the support forum ;)
        Mar 18, 2015
    9. odinnightowl
      odinnightowl
      So i have my monsters and after this movie i will start working on my game more. I believe i can get the intro/demo ready by the morning
    10. odinnightowl
      odinnightowl
      anyone have a good sound effect for a castle gate?
    11. odinnightowl
      odinnightowl
      http://prntscr.com/6es928 The current section of my game map i am working on. Yes it is the generic sample castle interior but should i do more then i have?
    12. odinnightowl
      odinnightowl
      How to make a donation button on your signature? i tried doing it the way paypal explained but the script didn't seem to want to turn into a button.
      2. odinnightowl
        odinnightowl
        any chance i could get my topic transfered from the project recruitment section to the classified so my accepting of donations doesn't make it fall into the wrong section,please? It is titled Tester of Games.
        Mar 7, 2015
      3. KDS
        KDS
        Did u get help getting it to work?
        Mar 7, 2015
      4. odinnightowl
        odinnightowl
        no KDS just that i need to have my post somewhere else. no actual help to see why the button script was not entering correctly.
        Mar 8, 2015
    13. odinnightowl
      odinnightowl
      Talking to a friend in a game i play,got me to thinking. While i may only have my first game partially built . I am going to go about making a quick and simple SAO type tower dungeon crawler.
    14. odinnightowl
      odinnightowl
      Watched warehouse 13 to the end. Kinda sad it ended but gives me the idea. Any one feel like making some warehouse 13 tiles?
    15. odinnightowl
      odinnightowl
      So while messing around with the wife lke i normally do with voices she suggestions i try out voice acting. So i try it out for one guy seems i got a place in his game. might try others as well.
    16. odinnightowl
      odinnightowl
      wish i could get some folks to help me with my game. Can't even get someone to make a simple tile though it seems.
      2. odinnightowl
        odinnightowl
        o it has no animation i was talking about the palisade type tiles. bottom would be like 2-3 upright logs top would be 2-3 logs but with the tops pointed.
        Mar 1, 2015
      3. wallacethepig
        wallacethepig
        I'd help, but I don't do graphics or music 'cause I'm not good at those things. :p Good luck finding someone who is, though!
        Mar 1, 2015
      4. odinnightowl
        odinnightowl
        i can map and write a good story just same her ei can't draw sprites or graphics my eyes are just not strong enough
        Mar 1, 2015
    17. odinnightowl
      odinnightowl
      Can the steam tilesets be purchased and used without the purchase of the steam version of rpg maker vx ace? as i have the stand alone and don't want to buy another copy.
      2. odinnightowl
        odinnightowl
        kinda sucks that being the answer as the steam dlc versions ar eon sale but not the stand alone versions
        Feb 27, 2015
      3. Archeia
        Archeia
        Steam won't allow you to buy DLCs without the base program.
        Feb 27, 2015
      4. Celianna
        Celianna
        Do the resource makers a favour; buy at full price.
        Feb 27, 2015
    18. odinnightowl
      odinnightowl
      Any one have a Wooden palisade type tile? I need something to use around a wooden type fort. th ebottom half would just be straight up an ddown wood but the top would be pointed.
    19. odinnightowl
      odinnightowl
      Sigh.. I want to make a wooden fort town as my starter point but the only tiles i can find for that are in the dlc pack for steam. I have the stand alone version from here. So i doubt i can even download it. Any one know where i can get tiles for this else where?
    20. odinnightowl
      odinnightowl
      ok i know it is posted somewhere. I need a tutorial on how to create an event or something like that wher eit would change my town from nice to ruined and then later in the game to being rebuild and such
  • About

First Language:
    english