Recent content by OffeNDer

1. Jalen's Junkyard

it's just what i am looking for... Thanks free to use?
  2. [VXA]Request Collection\Packs of Faces,Busts, Chars

thanks gonna check that..
  3. [VXA]Request Collection\Packs of Faces,Busts, Chars

Hello, i would like to request collection (packs) of faces, busts, characters for VXA ... people may think why do you need collection\packs.. well, i need a lot of characters for my new game. Thanks
  4. [Mapping] Map filled with water

this really look great, gonna save the page and use it... thanks 
  5. [Mapping] Map filled with water

sorry i think i used the wrong command, i just notice when i was going to try testing... what i used before was tint picture, so i was wrong, i should use tint screen,,,, anyway, Thanks now it's working =)
  6. [Mapping] Map filled with water

i tried that, but it didnt work... also it is in VX tutorial, i need VXA thanks edit: i dont need resource(but gonna check it out), i wanna change the map to look like if the character underwater effect like this
  7. [Mapping] Map filled with water

Hello, i am making a dungeon in the water, so i want the map to looks like if it's filled with water.... people may suggest parallax mapping, but i dont know how to do it..... can someone show me how to do it ? and make the map filled with water... and how to make it more realistic  Thanks,
  8. how can i keep my game safe?

Thanks for everyone =) after reading your posts, i started to make a website and still editing the website, than i will start mapping in-game, after i make all maps ready i will start with adding the story, also i am waiting for someone to draw the characters for me... well,  thanks again...
  9. how can i keep my game safe?

actually,  i never shared my stories... i keep them secret, because people may copy it, that's why i planned for making them into RPG Game. over 100 hours also can take too long to be completed, because i will work in the game by myself.... but still confused between divide them into parts ...
  10. how can i keep my game safe?

Hello, happy new years ... well, i am planing to make my first original game.. i will be using the normal maps from the RPG maker vx ace + normal character ( because i am not good at designing ) but i will modify the maps... to make them look more better.. anyway the most important part i...
  11. Accepting requests for anime style face busts and manga style cut scenes

well, i wanna request Naruto Anime bust,  currently i am still working in mapping and i need almost all naruto character bust ( i know there are a lot of character ) but if you would like to accept this request please msg me in forums... or just reply, i will be following this topic Thanks
  12. [VXA]Need help with editing Ougi Animation ( solved - please remove it)

This has been solved > here < i don't know if we can share the link of the other website or not,  but please remove the topic because it has been solved ...
  13. Advanced Battle Hud Small problem...

Thanks, it's working! now i don't need to make clone character to change the animated face 
  14. Advanced Battle Hud Small problem...

Hello,     i need small help to edit MOG Script Advanced Battle Hud, first of all, i managed to change the way of finding the animated face by doing this   def battler_sprite_setup       @battler_face = [0,0,0] #~       @battler_face_name = @name + "_Face"       @battler_face_name =...
  15. [VXA]Patch System

yep, the new events don't show up and the new text also doesn't show up

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point
How do i make profile picture

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sakiika