Recent content by OgreLeg

1. OgreLeg

RMMV SRD Summon Core popping 3 summons per cast?

Looks like I figured it out. Somehow, it's conflicting with another SRD plugin. I had to turn off SRD Timed Attack Core. I still wonder if there's a way... Could've sworn they were playing together before.
  2. OgreLeg

RMMV SRD Summon Core popping 3 summons per cast?

Hey everyone o/ I'm having an issue that has popped up since having to update my project files. The SRD Summon Core plugin still runs fine, for the most part, except that it is now summoning 3 of each thing summoned. In troubleshooting, I've found that if you set the max summons to 1 or 2 then...
  3. OgreLeg

Battle Formations - Breath of Fire series style!

Awesome work. This plugin is really cool. It feels powerful and easy to use. I noticed if I have an actor that dies and drops out of the party, the formation reinitializes. It does it pretty seamlessly, too. So there's obviously a way to change battle formation mid fight. I was looking through...
  4. OgreLeg

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Ah! Awesome, that's great. Don't know how I overlooked that. Very useful. I'm left wondering, though, is it possible to change the speed for certain actors/enemies? Like maybe through a state or a <letbs> tag? Like, there might be a big and lumbering unit that walks slower and a small, fast...
  5. OgreLeg

My bad, I don't mean the move points I meant the literal speed. Like so they move between tiles faster. I noticed when this part executes "set_speed: {aoe}_battlers, +6" that the unit is knocked back but the knockback is just a faster movement. I'm trying to make an actor/enemy move that speed...
  6. OgreLeg

Does anyone know how to change the move speed of an actor or enemy? I saw this in the config file: "if: isHit('{aoe}_battlers')", "set_speed: {aoe}_battlers, +6", Can I use that set_speed tage somewhere else? I've been trying different variations but no luck so far.
  7. OgreLeg

Turn Player Towards Mouse Pointer on Click - Script Call

Starting at line 2875 in RPGcore.js I found this, which may or may not hold the key to setting something like this up. Maybe there's a way to either assign those x,y coords to a variable or even just code in a face to coords? PS - I know you were trying not to use a plugin but just in case...
  8. OgreLeg

Turn Player Towards Mouse Pointer on Click - Script Call

Hey, I've researched this exact topic rather exhaustively when I was making a shooter-style action rpg. Literally, the best I found were plugins that could face me towards the mouse at all times, which was a work-around but changed the overall feel of the game. CT Bolt's Touch Input Plugin The...
  9. OgreLeg

Does this plugin still work on v1.5+? The demo download is v1.5.0 but if I try to use it even on a fresh project v1.5.1 I get this error
  10. OgreLeg

RMMV If Mouseclick Then Press Z?

Woot! I got it! I was hoping to just script it out but I was able to get exactly what I needed by pairing biud436's Keyboard Event Plugin with CT_Bolt's Touch Input Plugin. You've got to place the Keyboard Event's script call on both the down click and the up click otherwise it performs choppy...
  11. OgreLeg

Surely someone knows something. Maybe someone could read this plugin code and at least point me in the right direction as to how they did it.
  12. OgreLeg

I'll give that a try ShadowDragon, thanks. Also, I found this plugin >>> Keyboard Events - RPG Maker MV >>> so this is obviously doable. I would just use this fellow's plugin except it doesn't seem to work all that well. It will only execute a few times before it stops working but it does...
  13. OgreLeg

There must be a way. The conditional branch executes a check on the input and returns true or false right? Isn't there a way to skip the check and just return a true input? Or is it possible to put the keyboard input and mouse input in an array that returns true for all if either is true...
  14. OgreLeg

I need it as I described it. I am using a plugin that the author has asked not to modify in any way. The plugin works great when I keybind any keyboard key to "ok" or "confirm". I need the mouse click to trigger "ok" or "confirm" in the same way the keyboard does. It seemed the easiest way to...
  15. OgreLeg

I need a script call for a key input. I've scoured the forums, including that full script call page (which is crazy useful) but can't find this info anywhere. Using conditional branch If TouchInput.isPressed(), how do I script call something like Input.isPressed("confirm")? I'm running a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here's what people think game dev life is like: Oh I'll just add this feature and that feature.

A game devs' reality: add one feature and watch the rest break like domino's.
e

I90hkCf.png
The light has gone out of my life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slavdy