Recent content by ohpuppets

1. pressing F12 opens up developer tools, instead of HUD maker

@Poryg I'm not sure, but I playtested it normally. I'm having the same problem as this person in this thread. Downgrading my program to 1.5.1 seemed to work. I can now open the Super Tools Engine/HUD Maker window. However, other options seemed to be missing from the drop-down list. I only...
  2. pressing F12 opens up developer tools, instead of HUD maker

Hi! I can't seem to open up SumRndmDde's HUD Maker by pressing F12, as it keeps opening up Chrome's Developer Tools window. I tried fixing this problem by following this thread, but that didn't seem to do anything. I'm at version 1.6.1, does that help? Thank you in advance.
  3. message busts modification

Hello! I am currently testing out trial versions of both RPG Maker VX Ace and MV. I'm weighing out which engine I want to purchase, so I would appreciate it if someone could help me out before my 30-day trials are over. With that said, can anyone modify a message busts script for me? I want it...
  4. [vxace] message box help

Oh man that seems to be the reason why! I changed the RGB values to 0, 0, 0 and it got rid of the blue tint. So sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you!
  5. [vxace] message box help

Hi! I'm currently testing out RPG Maker VX Ace and MV, both as trials. I've managed to make my dialogue box in MV look the way I want it to using various plugins: I'm trying to see if I can make the same effect using Ace. The first step I've taken is to change the windowskin, but I'm having...
  6. yet another intro thread

@Kes Oh, I didn't notice that! Thanks for pointing it out!
  7. yet another intro thread

Hey! My name's Hannah, but I also go by Han. When I first purchased Visual Novel Maker, I had no clue what I was doing—which led me to these forums here. After a few months I think of scrolling through threads, I finally have the guts to post one of my own! I have (decent?) skills in pixel...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png
Caz
At the risk of giving myself even more work to do, I kinda wanna redraw the faces of the MV RTP to be a little less.. uhhhhh..

mv-redraw.png
Hmm...you'd think in this day and age, what with Japanese Schoolgirls frequenting anime, JRGs and whatever else...that someone might have made some gym clothes for the generator. You know, the ones with the short bloomers.
finished the draft of some of this dude's motions!

mc0xoB4.gif

gonna work on the drafts of the other 3 now before i put detail, need to position these rather tall sprites well on the field

waiting for the term to end so i can get more time w this :kaodes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duenuard