Recent content by Okk

1. Okk

Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi (MZ version released!)

Is there a way I can create a color negative effect? I looked up documentation for color matrix filter in hopes of adding it myself, but it's a bit more confusing than something like RGB Split.
  2. Okk

Conditional skill accuracy using Yanfly

I think I've done it, using Yanfly's Hit Accuracy. I changed the accuracy formula to look like this: if (this.makeDamageValue(target, false) < 0) {skillHitRate * userHitRate} else {skillHitRate * (userHitRate - targetEvadeRate)} That means the damage is calculated twice, and the result might...
  3. Okk

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

No luck, just a bunch of undefined errors. This is a more complicated problem than I thought. And apparently you can't actually program anything without knowing the "Syntax" or whatever.
  4. Okk

I'm having some trouble. I managed to add a Status command to the actor command menu in battle, but it doesn't actually do anything. Maybe it's an issue with the privacy of Yanfly's command symbol? I don't really know javascript well enough to be sure. I also tried calling it in a common event...
  5. Okk

Does anybody know a script call for Yanfly's In-Battle Status? I'd like to call it from somewhere other than the party menu.
  6. Okk

HIME Actor Battle Commands, cursor problem

I've encountered a bit of a bug when using HimeWorks Actor Battle Commands. When returning to the main battle menu after selecting a skill, the cursor is not always pointing at the correct command. This occurs when selecting a skill category, then selecting a skill, then pressing cancel to...
  7. Okk

I managed to get a status ailment spell working as I wanted, but it proved to be a much more difficult ordeal than I'd anticipated. The check I was looking for is: "if (this._selectedTargetType === 'ALL ENEMIES' || this._selectedTargetType === 'ALL ALLIES')". However, it seems that this won't...
  8. Okk

Sideview Enemies Instantly Disappear

Let us know how that turns out for you. I'm invested in this now.
  9. Okk

Trouble with Yanfly's Target Core and Selection Control

It took a while, but I modified my previous script to also allow skills that can only target either entire group. I think I got it functioning right, but working with something as modular as MV is like a stressful scavenger hunt. @caethyril Thank you for helping me out with this sort of stuff...
  10. Okk

Yanfly Damage Core, breaking specific damage caps

Thank you for the tip. I looked over the Action Sequences a little more thoroughly, and they have commands for changing the damage cap, as well as if/then clauses. I think that should serve me well. Damage caps with the conditional removal thereof may seem superfluous, depending on how it's...
  11. Okk

Yanfly Damage Core, breaking specific damage caps

So I know that Yanfly's Damage Core allows me to make a state that lets an actor bypass the damage cap, and I know that I can make a specific skill that can bypass the damage cap. But is there a way to create a state that allows an actor to bypass the damage cap of only a specific skill? Eg. a...
  12. Okk

In that case, I'm a bit stumped. Should I send this fresh project somewhere or something? EDIT: I asked a friend of mine if he could help me out. After poring over code for several hours, he finally told me to comment out line 84 of CaeX_YEPDeadOrAlive.js (this.select(iSel);). This appears to...
  13. Okk

I managed to get the fourth and fifth ones to work on my own. I think my first query might just be a matter of finding a script call to find out whether one or all foes have been targetted. I'm not sure about the second one. The third one though, on further thought, might be a little more...
  14. Okk

I just checked my RPG Maker version, and it looks like I'm using v1.6.2. I made my clean test project in that version. I suppose it's possible that's enough to make the difference.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Senary_Redesign.png
Updated Senary's design (left). The previous one is overdesigned and her lack of functional pants is distracting and undermines her as a strong female character. She now has compression shorts, shorter hair, and a large t-shirt for a modern look. She was lacking the authority of her original design (as distracting as it is), so I gave her military cap with her namesake on it.
The hub city in my game is kind of driving me nuts. XD Not only have I kept remaking it, there are still locations I haven't placed because I can't figure out how to "blend" them in. Lol.
I've always liked Pixel Art World's and XP's graphics, so I was glad that MZ's 1.6.0 update let me use them for my IGMC game!VillageHall2.png
So the other day I saw my sister-in law, niece and nephews in the drive-thru lane behind me and I paid for their order as I got mine. I asked her today if she enjoyed her free meal the other day or paid it forward and she said she didn't get a free meal that day...I'm torn between whether my sister-in-law is a liar or whether the drive thru guy brazenly stole from me.
Here's my Discord Server
this server is nearly dying but I'm gonna post it anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lagysta