Recent content by Oliin

1. Oliin

Eli Jump System - Player jumps with a press of a button!

I already thanked you on the plugin's itch page but I'll repeat myself here. So far the plugin works great and being able to block people from jumping through a region or note tag makes things so much easier for me with how I'm designing maps. Thanks so much for the additions.
  2. Oliin

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

You might want to check and then submit that as a bug. Check out this page here.
  3. Oliin

So ... just to check before I do something like submit it as a suggestion ... Through the options core plugin we have the ability to provide a list of alternate fonts the player can use. I currently can't seem to add any of the fonts in the fonts folder to this list unless it's the default font...
  4. Oliin

IconSet Wizard - software for iconset creation (MV and MZ)

So I've been trying to download it from your website for a bit now (in 3 different browsers; firefox, chrome, and MS Edge) and every time I try I get an error. Is there any chance you could upload the file to maybe another file-sharing service as well?
  5. Oliin

RMMZ Area of Effect Skills

Sadly I can't really help you with this, but it's worth pointing out the VisuStella plugin suggestion box. If you haven't already suggested it to them there you might want to go to this link and suggest it to them. Obviously there's no guarantee that they'll get to it, but it's worth a try at...
  6. Oliin

So I was looking at the anti-damage barriers plugin and it looks pretty great. Suggestion though, it'd be nice if there were actor, class, and item notetags for them too in addition to just state options. An item that gives someone a constant MP-damage shield while equipped or maybe an earth...
  7. Oliin

RMMZ JK Mail MZ Port

I have to say, that's good to hear. Your mail system is one of the things that I've been hoping would be ported over.
  8. Oliin

So, these very well may be things easily doable that I'm just not seeing. Just want to check and see. In the BattleCore plugin there's a plugin command to change an actor's battle portrait, and in the Visual State Effect plugin it looks like there will be ways to loop animations while a state...
  9. Oliin

Felskis Skilltree Plugin

So, I'm I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, but it it possible to set up ranks or stages to purchase in a node? For example, rather than having three nodes that basically go: (combat training 1) -> (combat training 2) -> (combat training 3) -> (advanced combat training) You just...
  10. Oliin

Game Recorder

Well MV can theoretically play webm files so you could set up a scene to record for a certain amount of time and play it back again later as security cam footage or something along those lines. Assuming you can dictate the filename at least.
  11. Oliin

Fighting System Script

You should be able to do script calls within Yanfly's action sequences that would allow you to increment variables as well.
  12. Oliin

Johan's MV stuff! (Updated 11/02/2018) (Added Castle Walls)

If you check on the first page it says all those icons are from the website Game-Icons.net. With a little bit of editing anyway. If you go to the website you'll find all of them and it even has a built-in editor that'll let you download them without background or in whatever color you'd like.
  13. Oliin

To sparkle or not to sparkle?

You get the same effect if you've somehow shown the player that there are hidden items in the game even if there isn't a sparkle. If you've shown the players that pots/cupboards/barrels/whatever might contain items then they'll go explore areas looking for those things and search them for items...
  14. Oliin

Popular Anime You Don't Like?

Not a fan of Death Note myself. It's a combination of my severely disliking the main characters as well as really not being a fan of Xanatos Gambits.
  15. Oliin

Empty

I don't have a game in mind where I'd use these myself, but these would look great in a game. Very nice work.

Latest Profile Posts

I wish I can work faster on my game. But I don't want to get burned out. :(
I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rapscallionjay