Olivier

Lurker, 20, from here

Veteran

*insert clever status update here* May 17, 2015

Olivier was last seen:
Jul 15, 2016
    1. Olivier
      Olivier
      I'm feeling the inspiration in my bloodstream! *makes a whole bunch of badly drawn pixel art characters*
    2. Olivier
      Olivier
      Migraines suck.
      1. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Hugs Oh, do I know it. I hope you get well soon. Hardcore hoping it.
        May 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      2. taarna23
        taarna23
        Migraines suck LOTS.
        May 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Extremities into hot or warm water and a pack of frozen peas or an ice pack on the back of your neck may help pull excess blood from your head/skull and relieve some pain.
        May 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    3. Olivier
      Olivier
      Accidentally overdosed on antidepressants. Literally bouncing off the walls right now...
    4. Olivier
      Olivier
      This is certainly a good year for me. First, the internship, and just yesterday I delivered a speech, pitching an app I developed in front of an audience, and although I didn't win, I made the top judge (and my mom) cry, so I guess it was pretty good :/
    5. Olivier
      Olivier
      I got a paid internship!! :D
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        Congratulations and good luck!
        May 3, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        Congrats! :)  From my experience the quality of these internships vary wildly from awful to great, so don't be afraid to ask for certain types of experience/skills if you feel you're not getting them after the first several weeks, and if it doesn't go well don't be discouraged about the future.
        May 3, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Olivier
        Olivier
        Thank you!! And thanks for the great advice! :D
        May 3, 2016
    6. Olivier
      Olivier
      Found a "Confessions" twitter for my high school and the things I'm reading are...unbelievably horrible
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        Nah... not a stab at intelligence, just the barriers that tell you that doing something's going to have bad results aren't all in place yet. You can be very intelligent and still do stupid things (this does not entirely go away as an adult).
        May 3, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Iliketea
        Iliketea
        And then there is my middle/highschool ( in Germany middle and high school are fused together) where the only things worth talking about are the time where a teacher blew up a pottery kiln while trying to smoke sausages and the time another teacher took the 9th, 10th and 11th grader to a local newspaper agency to protest against an article they wrote ...

Our school was quite boring when it comes to stupid teenagers. 
        May 3, 2016
      5. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        @KloeYou have to bear in mind that when an adult says something like that that adult used to be a teenager as well, and accepting such concepts usually comes from reflection of one's own past, rather than judging the teenagers of today. I agree with @taarna23's assessment not because today's teenagers are impulsive idiots as much as because I was one. In high school I was a straight A student...when I wasn't screwing my GPA over by getting suspended for fighting over decidedly petty things. I was a bit different (Aspergers) but rather than accept that my problems were something I could work on and improve myself I blamed society and decided people were all trash. An impulsive, know-it-all teenager conclusion that lead to a lot of really, really bad decisions that still haunt me a little bit to this day, but all seemed made in perfect clarity fifteen years ago.

@Ms LittlefishI'm just glad that the idea of prosecuting children as criminals for things like fighting or kissing hadn't yet become a thing when I was in school, if it had I'd be a hardened criminal right now.

@IliketeaYour school was either really amazing, or you might have just been a bit out of the loop. There is always more going on at school than any sane person wants to know about, and teens are the absolute sneakiest people on the planet.
        May 3, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    7. Olivier
      Olivier
      Finally got my very own Himalayan salt lamp. 
      1. 1 person likes this.
    8. Olivier
    9. Olivier
      Olivier
      I s2g the next time I hear anything about "Youtube Drama" I will rip myself to shreds
    10. Olivier
    11. Olivier
      Olivier
      can you get a negative community reputation? i imagine -250 would be "awful. just awful", -500 would be "do you even have a heart", -1000 would be "do you even human"
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
        Ghost of Christmas Kloe
        I don't think so, but maybe... And plus it'd make you feel bad.

BUT I think if we had like a joke "Hero" bar where people could give you a place from Hero to Evildoer and those (your suggestions) were the names of different average places on your bar, then that might work, otherwise I don't think that'll be implemented since how on earth would you do the opposite of liking a post!?
        Apr 15, 2016
        2 people like this.
      3. Olivier
        Olivier
        I was thinking you'd probably lose community reputation for breaking forum rules
        Apr 19, 2016
    12. Olivier
      1. 2 people like this.
    13. Olivier
      Olivier
      nothing screams "that kid must have horrible eyesight" more than a kid wearing tinted glasses with a tinted laptop 

it's so hard to explain to people that i see just fine, in fact, better than average lol

i just have the WORST migraines ever SORRY ._.
    14. Olivier
      Olivier
      some kid is bragging about how he has a "genius" iq of 120....lmao bye
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Olivier
        Olivier
        It was a full neuropsychological exam.

They suspected I was a little on the "slow" side so they had me tested....I showed them, haha
        Apr 14, 2016
        2 people like this.
      4. Iliketea
        Iliketea
        Isnt the " look at people making faces and say what emotion they were feeling " thing part of an EQ test?
        Apr 14, 2016
      5. Olivier
        Olivier
        I'm not sure. Maybe it is.
        Apr 14, 2016
    15. Olivier
      Olivier
      for anyone who has light sensitivity like me (or anyone in general) i recommend f.lux, it tints your screen at night or whenever you need it and i can't live without it, f.lux is a lifesaver
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
        Ghost of Christmas Kloe
        Ha, that's actually really cool! I would get it if I had a MAC.
        Apr 14, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Olivier
        Olivier
        I believe it's for windows too, if i'm not mistaken.
        Apr 14, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Ghost of Christmas Kloe
        Apr 14, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    16. Olivier
      Olivier
      i said i'd be on hiatus but i can't seem to get off the forums
      1. Olivier
        Olivier
        internet addiction at its finest
        Apr 12, 2016
    17. Olivier
      Olivier
      ughhh spring break is over :/
    18. Olivier
      Olivier
      gUESS WHAT

i got banned by deviantart lmaoooo
      2. Amane Kagari
        Amane Kagari
        I find the reason for banning to be bull cause a lot of people on there claims to be above the age they allow for registering BUT hardly. Anyways, I've left deviantart a long time ago. I just felt that it's become so obnoxious that I don't see a reason why I stay. I'm thinking of going on Pixiv though. Though it's mostly a Japanese community but still it's more better for aspiring manga/anime artists. (And yes they have English as an option.)
        Mar 19, 2016
      3. Olivier
        Olivier
        I've checked out pixiv but I have more of a cartoony style so I don't think I'll fit in :/
        Mar 19, 2016
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Seeing people attempting to sell art with copyrighted characters all the time. Not sure why they do not get busted for it.
        Mar 19, 2016
    19. Olivier
      Olivier
      *needs food*
      2. Zortik
        Zortik
        It sorta is.

Mar 19, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Olivier
        Olivier
        I see it. I see the future of this world.
        Mar 19, 2016
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Now come up with a way to send it through the internet. LOL!
        Mar 19, 2016
        1 person likes this.
    20. Olivier
      Olivier
      I cannot wait for the next Rick and Morty season.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 19, 1999 (Age: 20)
    First Language:
    English
    1. I don't care

2. I really don't care

3. you win

4. leave me alone

Java, pixel art, music

Interact

Signature