Recent content by Olivier

1. Olivier

Vibrating/shaking text

bump :(
  2. Olivier

Vibrating/shaking text

Is there a script that makes text (preferably individual letters) shake? Think Undertale.  I want the text to shake when it is selected in a menu.
  3. Olivier

I'm feeling the inspiration in my bloodstream! *makes a whole bunch of badly drawn pixel art...

I'm feeling the inspiration in my bloodstream! *makes a whole bunch of badly drawn pixel art characters*
  4. Olivier

May Goals & Progress Thread

Heya! After 3+ years of developing a game I've decided to scrap the idea of using other people's graphic resources and make my own instead... Problem is, I'm not an artist...this will be interesting. Check out my protagonist sprites (wip)
  5. Olivier

Migraines suck.

Migraines suck.
  6. Olivier

My grandma teaches my mom how to use a computer  :D

My grandma teaches my mom how to use a computer  :D
  7. Olivier

Accidentally overdosed on antidepressants. Literally bouncing off the walls right now...

Accidentally overdosed on antidepressants. Literally bouncing off the walls right now...
  8. Olivier

Hello

Hey Kyle, welcome to the foruuuuuuuuuums :/ If you need anything just ask...well, you probably knew that already 
  9. Olivier

Why is the RPG Maker name so hated?

I think this video explains very well why the rpg maker name is hated tl;dr: some people are too lazy/stupid to make decent, actually functioning ORIGINAL games
  10. Olivier

Empyrean's Music Shop (Open)

You are simply amazing!! I don't know how you did it, but you did it, and I love it--totally worth the wait! Can I have the MIDI of this? Thanks empyrean!
  11. Olivier

that is one snazzy tree. :D

that is one snazzy tree. :D
  12. Olivier

This is certainly a good year for me. First, the internship, and just yesterday I delivered a...

This is certainly a good year for me. First, the internship, and just yesterday I delivered a speech, pitching an app I developed in front of an audience, and although I didn't win, I made the top judge (and my mom) cry, so I guess it was pretty good :/
  13. Olivier

Thank you!! And thanks for the great advice! :D

Thank you!! And thanks for the great advice! :D
  14. Olivier

I got a paid internship!! :D

I got a paid internship!! :D
  15. Olivier

Found a "Confessions" twitter for my high school and the things I'm reading are...unbelievably...

Found a "Confessions" twitter for my high school and the things I'm reading are...unbelievably horrible

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today I finished my Lets Play. Gonna have the videos scheduled for daily uploads now. Woo I finished something ^^
*tries to study Emergence of Bangladesh: Ancient Bengal* Matsyanyayam- When the law of punishment is kept in abeyance... okay what? *searches dictionary* oh! Ok. In abeyance, it gives rise to such disorders as is implied in the proverb of fishes i.e the larger fish swallows a small one- wait fishes eat each other!? Is that like... fishy cannibalism!?...Oh! It's 8:30! Time for dinner! *throws book on floor*
Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever
My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?
Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiregs