Recent content by Olra

1. Olra

How would you like to gain skills in a 5-9 hours RPG Maker game?

I prefer level up for the unique moves, but I have these "tomes" that teach the user any element moves. I'm not sure where to place them though. Probably either through quests or finding them within the maps- I haven't figured it out yet.
  2. Olra

Failed to Load: data/Actors.json

Did you internally edit the json or did you change it in the database?
  3. Olra

Drawing my thing, I still remember the suppressed memory of Proto-Jimi and his bush hair.

Drawing my thing, I still remember the suppressed memory of Proto-Jimi and his bush hair.
  4. Olra

Working on graphics!

Working on graphics!
  5. Olra

I know, i'm aware of color codes.

I know, i'm aware of color codes.
  6. Olra

Terrax Lighting is such a tasty plugin.

Terrax Lighting is such a tasty plugin.
  7. Olra

Wondering if I should add an extra part to this demo so it doesn't end in the party leaving town...

Wondering if I should add an extra part to this demo so it doesn't end in the party leaving town 2...
  8. Olra

How well does RPG Maker handle dynamic mini games?

If you're looking for Undertale's battle system, SumRndmDde has that. Otherwise, it's all in eventing.
  9. Olra

Between towns 1-2, 2, not including the forest. Haven't introduced optional dungeons yet because...

Between towns 1-2, 2, not including the forest. Haven't introduced optional dungeons yet because I slowly want to introduce players to the game. They'll be introduced around town 3-4.
  10. Olra

I'm doing that, but level 10+ at town 2 is a little odd to me.

I'm doing that, but level 10+ at town 2 is a little odd to me.
  11. Olra

I don't think players who play my game and do all the sidequests should leave the second town at...

I don't think players who play my game and do all the sidequests should leave the second town at level 11... oops.
  12. Olra

I've been testing the battle encounters to see what hits hard and what doesn't, i'm so close to...

I've been testing the battle encounters to see what hits hard and what doesn't, i'm so close to the drawing phase now! Maybe in the next couple of months I can release the demo.
  13. Olra

I'm probably close to done with this database for demo 1, all I need to do is prep sprites/tiles...

I'm probably close to done with this database for demo 1, all I need to do is prep sprites/tiles and test, test, test.
  14. Olra

Actor's HP becomes NaN when using a heal spell

Okay, it IS that I ultimately forgot that magic is put as "mat". I'll be closing the thread due to solving the problem now.
  15. Olra

Actor's HP becomes NaN when using a heal spell

a.mgi + a.atk * 2 + 20 I probably keep messing up the formula, because I forget things and through looking at other heal spells it's a.mat instead of a.mgi, which I have replaced Magic Attack with Magic in the system.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Oh, stop with the Melodrama...

...Listen to it instead!

anybody else like getting baked whilst coding?

When you go to the beach watch out for coconuts. Coconuts are more dangerous than sharks. Fact.
Try to get into pixelart again, so far its a sucess.
Also finally found a useful pixeltutorial which helps a lot.
♫ Anyone knows an ant can't move a rubber tree plant, but he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes, he's got high apple pie in the sky hopes ♫

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disaffect