Last Activity:
Mar 2, 2019
Birthday:
Mar 5, 1991 (Age: 28)

Share This Page

OM3GA-Z3RO

Wounded Seraphim, Male, 28, from Manaria

Veteran

Sometimes I wonder if I will ever be able to finish my main project, feels like it will be left in dev hell, but gotta persevere, I guess. Nov 12, 2018

OM3GA-Z3RO was last seen:
Mar 2, 2019
    1. OM3GA-Z3RO
      OM3GA-Z3RO
      Sometimes I wonder if I will ever be able to finish my main project, feels like it will be left in dev hell, but gotta persevere, I guess.
      1. Finnuval likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        As long as you're alive and have a passion for it, it will.
        Nov 12, 2018
        MushroomCake28 and Finnuval like this.
      4. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        @TheoAllen Lol I like how you consider "being alive" as a plus.
        Nov 12, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
      5. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        let's be real, it's the actual deadline :) (no pun intended)
        Nov 12, 2018
        MushroomCake28 likes this.
    2. OM3GA-Z3RO
      OM3GA-Z3RO
      To me, making bosses is the most fun and I hope people will one day be able to enjoy fighting the bosses I make.
      1. starlight dream and Uzuki like this.
    3. Lord Vectra
      Lord Vectra
      *Takes cloth and heals the Seraphim's wounds*
      1. OM3GA-Z3RO likes this.
    4. OM3GA-Z3RO
      OM3GA-Z3RO
      This year South Africa is having the worse drought, our dams are at 30% right now, some others have run dry, it's quite scary.
      1. Lord Vectra likes this.
      2. SweetMeltyLove
        SweetMeltyLove
        This happened here in Brazil 2 years ago too, and we still haven't fully recovered. Not much to do just keep conserving water
        Nov 16, 2017
        Lord Vectra likes this.
    5. OM3GA-Z3RO
      OM3GA-Z3RO
      I really need to make it a religion to come visit this place, I come and disappear too often. Work and RPG making takes a toll on you.
      1. Nutty171
        Nutty171
        "We could make a religion out of this!"
        Sep 16, 2017
    6. OM3GA-Z3RO
      OM3GA-Z3RO
      Urgh, I finally got out of that vortex of unimaginable proportions... wow so much has changed, gotta get back to work stat!
      1. The Stranger and ShinGamix like this.
      2. ShinGamix
        ShinGamix
        welcome back
        May 19, 2017
    7. OM3GA-Z3RO
      OM3GA-Z3RO
      My good and bad conscious are having a huge argument, one side says that no matter what the struggles are that I should continue making the game but on the other side just says scratch it and work on something smaller and less serious, I dunno what to do.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. atasuke10
        atasuke10
        Smaller and less serious... faster to finish and will bring back your motivation.
        Sep 14, 2016
      4. UNphiltered_khaos
        UNphiltered_khaos
        Do both. Work on small, less serious projects at times like this when the main one is kicking your butt, and come back to it refreshed and with new ideas. It might take you 2 years to finish the main game, but at least it's not in the scrap basket as wasted potential.
        Sep 14, 2016
      5. OM3GA-Z3RO
        OM3GA-Z3RO
        I am also thinking of doing both although the big project would take much, much longer because the struggles are that more than half of my team left due to disagreements, I think I should take on a small project just to get over the fallout and then get back to the big project again.
        Sep 14, 2016
    8. OM3GA-Z3RO
      OM3GA-Z3RO
      To those that tested our game demos and found gamebreaking bugs and telling us about it. You are the real MVP's
    9. OM3GA-Z3RO
      OM3GA-Z3RO
      So, a virus managed to get into my computer and it destroyed one of my HDD's, it obliterated my work progress and deleted my game demo, thank god I managed to upload the game before all this happened. Well, time to open the emergency backup safe.
      1. Celianna
        Celianna
        Wow, what a vicious virus! I'm sorry that happened to you :(

Backups are so, so important. Thanks for reminding me I need to buy a second HDD.
        Jun 15, 2016
      2. Chester
        Chester
        N-No wonder there's blood in your eyes meow...
        Jun 15, 2016
    10. OM3GA-Z3RO
      OM3GA-Z3RO
      I feel like I have come back from a long battle all bruised and beaten, finally managed to get through so many team disagreements and arguments, we managed to get our demo done and posted ready for everyone to try out for the cost of a lot of our members leaving. These past months have really been killing me on the inside but thanks to this forum site and everyone in it, it gives me the strength to continue working on what I want realized. I am glad to be part of this RPG making family.  :)
    11. OM3GA-Z3RO
      OM3GA-Z3RO
      Wow, I have been gone for so long, what did I miss?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Snow White
        Snow White
        Well,  MV went on sale over the weekend :cutesmile:

I think there's a new ReStaff out too :D

. . . Or is this one of those questions that is supposed to remain unanswered? ;)
        Jun 2, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. OM3GA-Z3RO
        OM3GA-Z3RO
        Yeah I just saw the special last weekend but then I saw my wallet and cried inside, a restaff however, I flip my table for missing it, life has been far too busy lately.
        Jun 2, 2016
      4. Snow White
        Snow White
        Oh, you hadn't seen the restaff? In that case, I'm glad I could be of help, my little Seraphim :cutesmile: *helps you turn the table the right way up again*

And don't shed inward tears, the Steam summer sale is coming soon, so MV will probably go on sale then :D
        Jun 2, 2016
    12. OM3GA-Z3RO
      OM3GA-Z3RO
      Oh my Manah! I am a Veteran!? My profile says I am a Veteran! I have never been a Veteran before! Q^Q 
      *Licks the Veteran sign* Blergh! 
    13. OM3GA-Z3RO
      OM3GA-Z3RO
      Why!? Why did I start reading Homestuck!? I sold my soul to Hussie and now I can't stop reading it!
    14. OM3GA-Z3RO
      OM3GA-Z3RO
      You know what bothers me the most? When villains send one of their best men to hunt you down one at a time and always end up shocked when they heard that: "Dragor has been slain by the heroes my liege." "What?! That's impossible! How can one of my 12 Generals be bested by 4 mere heroes?" "Uh, maybe because it was 4v1?" "Nah."
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Clydous
        Clydous
        I can see why it bothers you, but on the logical side, why send your MOST POWERFUL general/etc. to handle what is expected to be a small problem when said general could be out doing conquests/etc.? It's kind of a waste of resources. Of course, when general gets bested, send out the stronger forces to tackle the increasingly problematic force.
        Jan 10, 2016
      3. Allusion
        Allusion
        ^Depends on context, as most of the time, the other tiers of villains aren't doing anything of note, and are always readily available to march in one after the other anyway.
        Jan 10, 2016
      4. OM3GA-Z3RO
        OM3GA-Z3RO
        Well, if I lost 3 Generals so far by the same group of heroes I would put 2 and 2 together and realize that they are not to be taken lightly and have all my men stop them before they become way too strong, I'm sorry but I'd rather have a villain that has common sense than the original villain trope.
        Jan 10, 2016
    15. OM3GA-Z3RO
      OM3GA-Z3RO
      Spare some change? Steam ate my wallet... spare some change sir?
      1. OldPat
        OldPat
        I feel you. T_T
        Dec 30, 2015
      2. CrazyCrab
        CrazyCrab
        'Only' lost 50 pounds this year. I'm somewhat proud of myself, I was thinking I'll end up spending more.
        Dec 30, 2015
    16. OM3GA-Z3RO
      OM3GA-Z3RO
      Good Evening RPGmaker and makerettes, this is your captain speaking. We will soon be landing to Sleepville Airport so we ask you to please take your seats and buckle your seat belts, the time for landing will be uuuuuh 1800 hours so uuuuuh sit back, relax and enjoy our uuuuuh complimentary beverages and as always thank you for flying with RPG Airways and have a good game making evening.
    17. OM3GA-Z3RO
      OM3GA-Z3RO
      So, here I was having breakfast at some small coffee shop that is like 10 steps away from my work place and this woman came up to me and asked if I was the guy leading TooM and the I thought to myself: "Wha?" and responded yes and she was like: "Oh okay" then walked off. o_O
      1. Warpmind
        Warpmind
        TooM?
        Nov 20, 2015
      2. OM3GA-Z3RO
        OM3GA-Z3RO
        Our team name: "Team out of Mana"
        Nov 21, 2015
    18. OM3GA-Z3RO
      OM3GA-Z3RO
      I'M BACK BABY!!!
      1. Silent Darkness
        Silent Darkness
        Omega! Welcome back.
        Oct 29, 2015
      2. Seriel
        Seriel
        Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
        Oct 29, 2015
      3. AwesomeCool
        AwesomeCool
        I can actually say welcome back and actually know who came back for once :o
        Oct 29, 2015
    19. OM3GA-Z3RO
      OM3GA-Z3RO
      Just want to say good bye to everyone that I know here, going to go to Poland on Sunday for 2 weeks so I can meet my girlfriends parents *gulp* wish me luck!
      1. Candacis
        Candacis
        charm their socks off!
        Oct 9, 2015
    20. OM3GA-Z3RO
      OM3GA-Z3RO
      RPGmaking is like Jenga, it starts off fine taking it piece by piece and then with one little mistake everything crumbles!
      1. Prizm Daystar
        Prizm Daystar
        This is so true, when you finally get your first taste of it.
        Nov 26, 2015
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 5, 1991 (Age: 28)
    Oh!? A visitor!

Welcome to my fantasy world!  

Yōkoso!

I guess you are here wondering who I am? Well if you truly wish to know then I am willing to satisfy your curiosity.

Who am I?

I am OM3GA-Z3RO, in reality I am the quiet types in society, the token guy that is in a group and says nothing while the group talks away but I am kind, caring and compassionate, if anyone have problems and wish to just let it out, I am the man to listen and not judge, also I barely show any negative emotion in front of people.

What are my likes?

Oh various things. Mainly Anime, JRPG and bacon, but there are others I love and that is a good story, a good fantasy story brings me joy, also love kittens and ah yes! cute girls, gotta love cute girls.

What are my dislikes?

Inappropriate people, I can take a few dirty things but there is always a line in knowing when to stop, I hate smokes and tough guys that think they are better than everyone.

What are my skills?

I am a good listener, I enjoy cooking up good food and do experiments on them, I have a wild imagination that is asking to be known by everyone in the RPG community..

Do I have a RPG maker team?

Indeed I do, it is small and it is still yet to gain it's own Banner, we are TOOM (Team Out Of Mana), we are only a group of 3 people right now, I am in charge of the story design, character/class design and balancing of battle design, member number 1 is my 1st partner and dear friend Wrath21, which is in charge with the Eventing, Map Designs and Variables, our last member is known as Jannetfenix, she is our tester, proofreader and assistant in balancing.

What type of games are we aiming for?

We aiming for games which are action/adventure RPGs and maybe some other genre's depending on the mood, within all our projects we intend to focus mostly on the story more, of course we will add good gameplay but a good game is always a game with a good story.

What is our current project?

The Tales that only Manah knows.

Story: 10%
    Scripting: 85%
    Character: 80%
    Balancing: 80%
    Mapping: 15%
    Audio: 75%

OVERALL: 70%

Anime, JRPG's, oh and bacon

Signature

I am a member of