OM3GA-Z3RO
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OM3GA-Z3RO
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    It wasn't easy they were pretty scattered, like the battler was in one site, the sprite in another and facesets in another, I got these a year ago, I will look for them for you tomorrow and let you know the websites. :)
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    Here you are under Actor: D-human and Battler: D-human. Someone was nice enough to give me the official site that has the full set. Artist is Makapri. http://makapri.web.fc2.com/top.html
    Since Tales that only Manah knows is under a huge overhaul, I think it is time to work on my Survival Thriller side project, this is exciting!
    xein
    xein
    oh the thrill. XP
    Clockwarkgate
    Clockwarkgate
    i was planning with the same genre Goodluck! OuO/
    I am in the mood for a zombie marathon, going to play resident evil 1-6 plus all the canons and the remakes. Gotta call my boss I will be sick for awhile with some fatal ailment.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    I really like most of RE series, but Dying Light has me by the testes....
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    I have Dying Light, been playing it and enjoying it, but it is not something you can call a marathon, I did a Fear Marathon which is Fear1-Fear3 plus expansions of Fear1 and loved it, so going to do that with Resident Evil.
    No matter how long I have been here, I still feel like a newb when I request something or ask for help
    The everyday question of: "What's on your mind." such a simple question and yet it is a question that unknowingly asks something that people would not want to reveal, because it may seem weird to others. This is OM3GA-Z3RO being random for a good 1st time.
    TungerMan
    TungerMan
    I made a joke yesterday posting "Georgia", but no one got it. Oh well...
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    I am always in the dilemma, when it asked me what's on my mind and I think to myself: "No, this isn't the time for that now... better think of something else." I am sure the majority is like that XD
    Bastrophian
    Bastrophian
    Ok...whats on my mind right now, you ask? Well, im thinking "GAD!!! WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING!!! Statrting a workshop thread!? REALLY?! Im not THAT good yet...stupid,stupid,stupid!!!" There, thats whats on my mind :) !
    Any suggestions in making my members work more? They seem to be getting a little lazy and I keep telling them we need to get back to work, especially my map designer Q^Q
    sokita
    try to going to a place together. Motivation will go along with relationship level
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Sometimes you just need a break. Forcing yourself to map when you really aren't motivated won't result in very good maps. Maybe help him chill out for a few days, if that will help him get back into it again afterwards. Maybe he needs something a bit new and unusual to work on to get back into the swing of things.
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    few day? I have given him a month and a half...
    Oh yay! Game announcement got accepted by a moderator! Have to tell the team the good news so they are more motivated to work.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    oh nvm I found it...ahah

Congrats for being accepted!
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    In Early Project Feedback -> Announcement: The Tales that only Manah knows. It's only a announcement that will give you a few vague ideas about it but a trailer and a demo will be coming out very soon.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Yeah saw it. :D
    *phew* finally after 5 hours of blankness I finally posted the game project that my team and I have been working on, hopefully it will be accepted by the moderators but thinking about it now it can be improved alot in the explaining area. oh well :D
    Just when my day at work was quiet and lazy some overweight guy on a granny scooter came in and told me to fix his PC, I had to go and take it out of the car for him and fix it ASAP, while disregarding the other clients because he really needs to be back on WoW asap, bloody PC is a tank!
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    Although his PC is pretty damn impressive but it needs 3 people to carry it so I almost broke my back trying to pick it up by myself.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Yup, back of the line. I've worked in retail/service and the type of customer that got to me the most were the ones who gave themselves priority over others (usually by shouting). Nope! First come, first serve. Unless you're on fire or something.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    You should've asked him what his "ways of getting to the front of the line" were. Ha ha, I doubt any of them involved standing up. If he caused a problem in the store, I would've just tipped the cart over on its side at the back of the line.
    Wanted to post the announcement of the coming game but I can tell if I am either too shy or my brain is trying to block all the words I am looking for to write (~QAQ)~
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Just post! You can do it!
    ~Ring, ring, ring, ring. banana phones, boop boop boopi boop, ding dong ding dong day, BANANA PHONES! It grows in bunches, I got my hunches, its the BEST! Beats the REST!~
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Cellular, modular, interactivodular!
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Hate you now. Stupid song gets MAJORLY stuck in my head.
    Mage Heart
    Mage Heart
    Haven't hear that song in a while.
    I love the fact when you make something it works 100% but also hate the fact when you want to change something just to add a little bit more spice to it, it then becomes a freaken Error Apocalypse.
    Uzuki
    Uzuki
    That's my favorite part! :D
    That moment when you have thought of a brilliant idea and shared it with your team and one or two of them debates it for being a bad idea.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Democracy in action!(at least it actually works somewhere.)
    A TOOM member of mine just told me: "I love you." Known her as a friend since like forever, not sure if it was a "I love you" or "I love love you.", am I that dense?
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    But she isn't the type to say those things out of a blue, who knows she could just be in a very happy mood.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    I think too, context would make a difference. Had you just said something funny and she spits out "I love you" as in, I love that you make me laugh. Or were you having a serious, deep conversation?
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    Deep Conversation, we were just discussing about the project and it's progress but then she decided to go take a drive to fetch take out for everyone and before she left she turned around and said "I love you" and then left before I took notice that she left already.
    Whos ready to give project feedback on TOOM's game? Keep your eyes open for the game that is soon to be posted for feedback :D
    Why are Black Mages so difficult to make? I thought they were easy to make Q^Q
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    Black is the color of Jack-of-all-tradesing. So make him a Jack-of-all-trades.

Also, statuses. Inflicting statuses (stati?) on enemies is a good way to beat them. Then at least you end up spamming all you spells instead of just one of them: "I'll lower his attack with this spell, defense with this spell, and then I'll paralyze him with this one! But before that, I'll charge up my Demon Breath..."
    Chaos Avian
    Chaos Avian
    Ahh, realistic magic (Oh wow xD)!~ that sort of reminds me of a few boss fights in FF10 with Lulu and her magic spells. I've also played a few RPGs on the forum that utilize effects like that. Oil attack on a foe then fire, which heightens the chance of burn and does more damage.
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    @Wallace: Too bad I can't really make my Black mage a huge jack of all trades XD, the game I am making is a wolrd that it revolves around everyone being mages also adding more magic will just heighten the list of spells and I know no one wants to scroll down a huge list of magic spells they won't ever use so I am trying to limit my number of magic spells.

@ChaosAvian: Yeah that is what I am trying to get around and try to make situations like that useful and balanced for my...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This days I couldn't do anything... My mind is so confused and I couldn't work at all, I only wanted to play video games with my friends and that made all my projects delay a lot. Someone else feels this kind of thing sometimes? :/

During one remote lesson I needed something to have my hands busy so my brain could focus and now there is a MZ bust of the best boy ever and me.
Today I had a little happy flashback to when my grandpa and I played doctor in his living room. We were visiting him in Tampa. I was about seven years old and my parents were out on an errand, so grandpa and I decided we would spend the night pretend playing. I miss him so much...
I have a riddle for you all, I wonder if you can solve it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agronaut022