OM3GA-Z3RO
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Urgh the moment when I think everything is going smoothly my event editor breaks something. -.-
    Shaz
    Shaz
    The editor only does what you tell it to do ;)
    So happy my project is going smoothly, I have a great friend which is an event editor that makes the maps and does the complicated bits while me and my female companion work on the story of the game together and I work on the balancing of the game but lastly I am grateful to be part of an amazing community that would help me as much as they can to make this game come alive, Yes I am mentioning all of you silly people in the RPG Maker Community, Love you guys and gals!
    Frostyfirefly
    Frostyfirefly
    Somebody is drunk from drinking too much life. Thanks, feel the love!
    Just got back from work, so tired I just wanna sleep but I wanna work on the project. :(
    Art Gallery
    You Better Sleep,If Don't It's Not Good For Your Health.
    Making a Neutral personality character isn't as easy as it looks in a viewers perspective until you end up making one. >_<
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Just take a look at Vegeta, he's first a villain, then he becomes a neutral character and at the end a potentially good guy.
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    Yeah but throughout the whole story this character is neutral in personality unless you make choice to lean towards which sort of personality you want him to be, but I see where you are getting at yeh.
    Character Balancing is now at 95%, can only go up through the actual game, now to work on the battlers.
    Gave Major bosses phases, I am pretty proud of myself right now even though this isn't much of a big deal to some.
    Blade
    Blade
    All of my Bosses have phases, excluding the 1st dungeon boss.
    Blade
    Blade
    Up until 80% they mostly fire of several damage-attacks, and when they drop below they usually obtain a pattern; Fire attack -> Multi-Attack -> Status attack -> Repeat, for example. And at 20% they go random again, but use 2 moves/turn.
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    Mine usually go in a dialog scene and then they use a skill which you will be unfamiliar with which grants them a special passive. Also another boss phase with another boss I made unlocks a powerful spell that he/she is able to use now, that is all I know so far so gonna play around with more phases and see where it takes me :p
    Busy with combo system at the moment, meh at times like this I wish I had the sound rip for the classic "C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER" and play it everytime I successfully script a combo.
    Arin
    Arin
    A Combo Breaker is the opposite of what you're doing, though... :\
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    Do not question my logic!
    For some odd reason Squirrels hate me, I got attacked by one this afternoon and now one of my partners made a gag event that in our test project a squirrel is a boss, what did I do to the squirrel to deserve this?
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Get a dog. Then no squirrel problems and girls love dogs too
    Psyker
    Psyker
    One of my friends had a cat that would attack squirrels on sight. It would even climb a tree to get it. That was one mean cat.
    kerbonklin
    kerbonklin
    Watch out for Squirrel-Aids.
    That moment when you want the most simplest things done, it turns out to be a complete long chore like in a RPG questline >_<
    NPC
    NPC
    "Thank you for gathering all those chickens up...now on another note, can you rescue a prince from a zombie-filled valley of destruction by throwing a sacred stone made from shards scattered across the world into a fiery volcano randomly selected by me? The you can get back to your important main quest."
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    yes exactly like that! XD
    Evil is a powerful word, people that call someone evil is powerful and can influence others to go against him/her, but has anyone stopped to think if they are just misunderstood?
    EtphTheElephant
    EtphTheElephant
    Nah, they're just plain evil.
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    You know what's a more powerful word? "Racist." There are people who would rather be called "evil" than "racist." They're called politicians and journalists.
    kerbonklin
    kerbonklin
    You know what's a strange ethnicity? Canadians. They're pretty weird people...or are just misunderstood? Nah pretty sure their weird.
    Project Progression: Blue Mage finally done, "was a female dog" to make and balance for some reason, now time to implement a theory.
    Project progress: All characters complete except Blue Mage, having a character balance block, FML!
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    Also, do you NEED a blue mage? Or is it just a gimmick?
    Darkanine
    Darkanine
    Blue magic is interesting,but its never as useful as it should be.
    Eschaton
    Eschaton
    I believe its mechanics (learn skills by being hit from them) can be put to good use. But Final Fantasy (ironically enough) is an example of its use as merely a tacked-on afterthought.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Surprise Part 2 ---

F.Healer: Look,i'm the Cute White Ghost!
F.Mage: And,im the Scary Witch!
M.Archer: I'm The Handsome Vampire!
M.Fighter: AWOOOOOOO!!!
(Suddenly,The Electricity Is Turned Off. Then Turned On 10 Seconds Later)
Hero: (With Scream Mask & Bloody Knife) Hey,how about my Costume?
Entire Party: (Screaming Until Faint)

230 paths... roughly 250 light sources on the screen... One serious lag fiesta... But I finally got it all the screen at once. I guess I could have also just made an event to spawn each one in exactly the location I needed, but that's sooo much less fun. :LZSwink:
A wee radio thing I made months and months and months ago. 2020 has felt like such a long year. Maybe made this before 2020.IDK anymore.

Made this one much more recently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlgcreativedept