Recent content by OM3GA-Z3RO

1. OM3GA-Z3RO

Sometimes I wonder if I will ever be able to finish my main project, feels like it will be left...

Sometimes I wonder if I will ever be able to finish my main project, feels like it will be left in dev hell, but gotta persevere, I guess.
  2. OM3GA-Z3RO

A story behind your avatar

Not much to say about it, Maferna is an important character on the project I am working on for 2 years now and I just love her design.
  3. OM3GA-Z3RO

To me, making bosses is the most fun and I hope people will one day be able to enjoy fighting...

To me, making bosses is the most fun and I hope people will one day be able to enjoy fighting the bosses I make.
  4. OM3GA-Z3RO

Have an idea for a Boss mechanic

Ah that screenshot makes things much simpler, I will test it once I am out of work and let you know. EDIT: Yeah this can work, thanks for the help I might be able to improve this somehow.
  5. OM3GA-Z3RO

Hmm, I constructed it the same way as you instructed but it doesn't seem to proc, I might be missing something here, do I put this in Troop Conditions or in Common Events?
  6. OM3GA-Z3RO

So in my game, there is a boss that is a world renowned Wrestler and you end up fighting him. The team and I have been thinking about this mechanic that makes him feel like a wrestler even more but the problem is execution, this is how his mechanic works. Every time he downs one of your party...
  7. OM3GA-Z3RO

Is it truly nostalgia or do games really suck now?

Not sure if it's nostalgia, I just haven't been "WOW'ed" by a game for a while now, maybe I am just getting old and games are becoming too predictable. Everytime I play those so-called Triple A title games I can see there being a pattern and every game is following his pattern, it's old and it's...
  8. OM3GA-Z3RO

Instant Death Attacks

I hate OHKO's if I wanted to add something like that I would like my characters to have skills to protect themselves with it, a skill that converts a OHKO skill to only do damage instead of death is a nice compensation or maybe give death a very low chance and have an alternative effect like...
  9. OM3GA-Z3RO

Using Songs with Lyrics in Games

I love soundtracks with lyrics, especially if it has something to do with the situation, Nier and nier automata makes a great example for beautiful lyrics, Metal Gear Rising also has decent lyrics in its boss fights, I dunno why people find it distracting, I find it fitting.
  10. OM3GA-Z3RO

Why are Slimes weak to fire?

Wait? Slimes are weak to fire? I always thought they were weak to ice since it would harden them.
  11. OM3GA-Z3RO

I got a rock.... it shines red and blue.

I got a rock.... it shines red and blue.
  12. OM3GA-Z3RO

Maybe make a schedule Monday: games Tuesday: rpgmaker Wednesday: games Etc etc

Maybe make a schedule Monday: games Tuesday: rpgmaker Wednesday: games Etc etc
  13. OM3GA-Z3RO

The fools thought they could detain it, oh how wrong they are.

The fools thought they could detain it, oh how wrong they are.
  14. OM3GA-Z3RO

More front and side view battlers would be nice, not a fan with mixture of some side and some front

More front and side view battlers would be nice, not a fan with mixture of some side and some front
  15. OM3GA-Z3RO

Say "Hello" in your language

Howzit? It's how we say hello and how are you in South Africa

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Surprise Part 2 ---

F.Healer: Look,i'm the Cute White Ghost!
F.Mage: And,im the Scary Witch!
M.Archer: I'm The Handsome Vampire!
M.Fighter: AWOOOOOOO!!!
(Suddenly,The Electricity Is Turned Off. Then Turned On 10 Seconds Later)
Hero: (With Scream Mask & Bloody Knife) Hey,how about my Costume?
Entire Party: (Screaming Until Faint)

230 paths... roughly 250 light sources on the screen... One serious lag fiesta... But I finally got it all the screen at once. I guess I could have also just made an event to spawn each one in exactly the location I needed, but that's sooo much less fun. :LZSwink:
A wee radio thing I made months and months and months ago. 2020 has felt like such a long year. Maybe made this before 2020.IDK anymore.

Made this one much more recently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumoking