Recent content by Omarproductions

1. Omarproductions

How to use conditional branches to check a value of a variable, and set a number for another variable, then use Yanfly's Event Call to call an event.

Thanks for your reply once again, all I have to say is DOH, I should have known that from coding classes that I took in college. Thanks for your help, I’ll be sure to give that a try and report back ASAP. You have a nice one.
  2. Omarproductions

How to use conditional branches to check a value of a variable, and set a number for another variable, then use Yanfly's Event Call to call an event.

Again, thanks for your reply, I thought calling an event might simplify things for what I’m trying to accomplish, but if experience has thought you that, I guess I’ll try using common events, or try sequence my conditional branches/control variables. I’d greatly appreciate if you can refer me to...
  3. Omarproductions

Thanks for your replay, so wait, I'm confused, what if I call the event, then have it check and set the variables whiten the event that's called, would that work?
  4. Omarproductions

Thanks for your reply, as for what I'm trying to do, I'm trying setup a command that checks the value of a variable and see if it's in a certain range, like 1-10, that's what I meant by using greater than or equal to 1. Next after it verifies that the variable is within the condition of the...
  5. Omarproductions

Hi guys, how are you doing today? I'm having trouble figuring out how to use conditional branches to check the value of a variable, then set a number for another variable. I tried earlier with a different event, using nested if else conditional branches, but to no avail, it would only show the...
  6. Omarproductions

RMMV How To Display Text Anywhere On Screen, and Include In Game Variables, Also How To Hide/Show And Update The Text

Thank you guys for your support! After going through all the things you recommended I do, I decided that I will use SRD Hudmaker, since it’s the easiest plugin I can use. I’d also like to add that those who recommend this plugin, will be in the credits of my game!
  7. Omarproductions

RMMV How To Display Text Anywhere On Screen, and Include In Game Variables, Also How To Hide/Show And Update The Text

Can you tell me how cause I tried one time and had no clue what I was doing.
  8. Omarproductions

Hey Makers, how's it going? I'm not that skilled when it comes to using JavaScript. The only stuff I know is from when I was taking web development 1 in college, plus we barely touch it in that course. So, little to say, my knowledge when it comes to JavaScript, is next to none. That's why I've...
  9. Omarproductions

RMMV Scoring System

Hi guys, how are you doing? So I'm building a quiz game, and I would like to add a scoring system using a plugin to keep track of how many points the current player has. Basically, what I'm looking for is a plugin that will look at a in game variable and display it on screen when a call script...
  10. Omarproductions

[HELP] How display a variable in a text window using scripts.

I'm getting an error say wrong number of arguments (6 for 9).
  11. Omarproductions

[HELP]Image not showing

Hey guys I'm trying to show a picture on screen in my game using show picture but it's not appearing. Am i doing somthing wrong. The height of the picture is 300x100.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

DamageEvil_6.png added!
index.php

Sometimes I wonder why I still try and recruit others to help with my games. It never works.
ScreenShot_10_3_2022_4_27_17.png
welp, thanks to Luna MV, I was able to add the Balloon as a window... thus allowing me to edit the font color and outline... so now it looks like comic bubbles above characters. I have NO idea why I couldn't get this to work through more conventional means, but here we are.
CUTE CUTE CUTE.gif
I cannot cease doing cute art
War and Wonder is a 100% choice-based open-world visual novel.
1664821313732.png
1664821466359.png
1664821547746.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkEchoid