Recent content by omeg

1. Elemental damage and ailment?

Ok i see because yeah the main idea is to have 6 different magical resistances ^^ Thank for your suggestion =)
  2. Elemental damage and ailment?

Ok thanks, i will see for these ,but for the magical defense part with custom def element,is in this plugins too?
  3. Elemental damage and ailment?

Hello, I'am developing a classic RPG in based-turn combat and i am strugling with few problems: -I can't manage to afflict an ailment (poisoning,bleeding for example) with my character(standard attack) .I used the "chance to inflict" in a weapon attribute and didn't work but the same...
  4. Info about characters sheet

ty^^
  5. Info about characters sheet

thanks a lot ^^ Thats answers to one of mys questions =)
  6. implementing GIF as animated tiles

So if i understand correctly i can set some effect(fire ,smoke etc) as a characters and trigger them as an event to make it appear ?
  7. Info about characters sheet

Hello, I was wondering if someone can answers to this : Is it possible to create a personalized characters sheet(I m talking about the sheet for combat)? I've read if i want to create a character i have to follow exactly the standard battle sheet and none category has to be missing(abnormal...
  8. implementing GIF as animated tiles

thanks for the answers^^ And if i want to use it as a layers ,for example take a part of a house ans put fire on it? I already try to use free grid doodad but an error occur everytime make ,my game crash at launch :s
  9. implementing GIF as animated tiles

Hello People =) I have one question about an issue i get.I asked to the pixel artist i hired an animated fire(animated tiles) and create this GIF for me: https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=19/49/tn92.gif I had some issues to make it work,is possible to use it or another format has to be made...
  10. Different angle for rpg maker MV

Ok that's not a problem if its possible =) ty for your anwers ;)
  11. Different angle for rpg maker MV

Ok so if i can do sprite especially for this front view then a little positionning , i can go like the gif i showned earlier,is that right?
  12. Different angle for rpg maker MV

Ok i see ,i always thought that front view was for static battler only ^^'Thanks for this info thats help me a lot =)
  13. Different angle for rpg maker MV

Yeah i know i got this dragonborn plugin,i've tested some some model made by aekashics ^^ But this artist work with spine so i will try spine too ^^ The only im sure about it ,is that spine work with rpg maker mv because this guys made some project with it and seems to work perfectly ;) But i...
  14. Different angle for rpg maker MV

Thank you for these answers ^^ Just for you know,this game was made with an rpg maker tool but by a real game editor so they maybe alterate the code engine =p Honestly i dont know if i can put so much effort just for some animations because there are hundred and my coding knowledge is very low...
  15. Different angle for rpg maker MV

Hello, I was wondering if any of you know how to set a different angle during battle .I want to set it like this gif,i am aware i will need character different than the regular ones ;) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/623420567936040972/640506761325051905/suikoden4.gif

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Valentines Entry, first contest I'm in and it is so much fun to just participate!
Anatomy is really hard. I'm not an artist.
just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waseemkhan