Last Activity:
Oct 15, 2019 at 12:23 AM
Birthday:
Nov 22, 1995 (Age: 23)

Share This Page

Omega Weapon

AKA Laura, Female, 23, from Netherlands

Veteran

VICTORY! I managed to solve my plugin issues. Everything now works as it should. Aug 12, 2019

Omega Weapon was last seen:
Oct 15, 2019 at 12:23 AM
    1. Omega Weapon
      Omega Weapon
      VICTORY! I managed to solve my plugin issues. Everything now works as it should.
      1. Rigor Mortex and RouletteBunnie like this.
    2. Omega Weapon
      Omega Weapon
      What do you do when you have problems with a plugin, your support thread feels dead, and the maker of the plugin deletes your bug reports...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        I stopped using their plugin and move on.
        Aug 7, 2019
        Matseb2611 likes this.
      3. Omega Weapon
        Omega Weapon
        Does Yanfly's passive states work with Victor's battle system? I know that their plugin suites are notorious for not always being compatible.

I wanted CTB, and Yanfly stopped supporting theirs.
        Aug 7, 2019
      4. Omega Weapon
        Omega Weapon
        Okay, I have a break through. The problem is with the notetag. Yay for test projects.
        Aug 7, 2019
    3. Omega Weapon
      Omega Weapon
      I managed to get a 'Maximum call stack exceeded'. whooptiedoo.
    4. Omega Weapon
      Omega Weapon
      Happy New Year!! (yes I'm an hour late, family needed my attention for at least an hour)
      1. Seacliff
        Seacliff
        Being late doesn't really matter too much. It's still 4-7pm in America.
        Jan 1, 2018
      2. ShinGamix
        ShinGamix
        OMEGA??? aRE YOU BACK?
        Jan 1, 2018
      3. Omega Weapon
        Omega Weapon
        I'm usually in lurker-mode
        Jan 1, 2018
    5. Omega Weapon
      Omega Weapon
      Woop, I'm kind of back, taking a detour through the world of Unity for a school project.
    6. Omega Weapon
      Omega Weapon
      Working on your rpg, and then a script stops working. It's frustrating, because I don't really know what's going on in there. (I know C#) :(
      1. Reapergurl likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Scripting is very similar to C# actually. I came over from C and was able to with a few tutorial videos learn the basics (enough to find and fix errors usually, but not enough to write my own scripts).
        Mar 21, 2017
        Reapergurl likes this.
      4. Omega Weapon
        Omega Weapon
        Well, I mostly get confused by how JavaScript handles some stuff, and parts of the syntax. I'm slooooowly getting the hang of it.

Oh, did I say script? It was a plugin.
        Mar 21, 2017
        Reapergurl likes this.
      5. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Ok, that's different. I haven't touched JavaScript yet. Want to finish my ACE game before I even go down that road.
        Mar 21, 2017
        Reapergurl likes this.
    7. Omega Weapon
      Omega Weapon
      Well... I'm making a game in Dutch. It's kinda hard to make everything sound not too cheesy.

So, more people that have made or are making games in their native language?
    8. Omega Weapon
      Omega Weapon
      Making custom skill growth menus is fun /not
      1. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I've been enjoying making my custom menus; all with pictures and eventing. :)
        Sep 10, 2016
      2. Omega Weapon
        Omega Weapon
        It's more like, not fun when it doesn't what you want it to do.
        Sep 11, 2016
    9. Omega Weapon
      Omega Weapon
      Playing WoW lately, made me cry.

Not gonna spoil anything. It's just... everyone was crying, and mad at blizz for what they did, but it was AWESOME! (you have to play the latest things to get it)
      1. Omega Weapon
        Omega Weapon
        Let's just put the tl;dr version here. Everyone hates Gul'dan, we had not so nice fireworks, and I yelled "For the Alliance!" while crying.
        Aug 14, 2016
    10. Omega Weapon
      Omega Weapon
      So, apparently, Chekov died. RIP Anton Yelchin (27). Another actor gone this year...
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. AnimaScorpius
        AnimaScorpius
        Yeah poor guy, his death was weird too.
        Jun 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Shaz
        Jun 20, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. slimmmeiske2
        slimmmeiske2
        I did not know that. Incredibly sad. :( My condolences to his family and friends.
        Jun 20, 2016
    11. Omega Weapon
      Omega Weapon
      Is there something wrong with me when I say that Final Fantasy III on DS is my favourite (and first!) Final Fantasy?
      2. Nirwanda
        Nirwanda
        Well, in my -not so qualified opinion- your acquaintances are idiots.Videogames are love. <3

Well, you have many gamer friends here, you can count on us to support you. (how cheesy of me)
        Apr 3, 2016
      3. Omega Weapon
        Omega Weapon
        I found my friens when I went to another city for college. I'm happy there.
        Apr 3, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. Nirwanda
        Nirwanda
        That's great :)
        Apr 3, 2016
    12. Omega Weapon
      Omega Weapon
      Well, my laptop was suffering from the WinSocket bug again, for about half a day. It was unbearable!

More people who have experienced it? It seems to be really common in Windows 10, and nigh unfixable, due to some stupid stuff Microsoft did.
    13. Omega Weapon
      Omega Weapon
      Tabletop Roleplay Woes:

So I was planning the first session of my campaign. Almost got a date set, suddenly players say that they can't make it because someone else thinks their stuff has priority (this is within the roleplay association) and those people say that I have to plan for another date. WHEN I WAS FIRST!

Oh, and somehow, I got the worst people to plan for, so this feels even worse than normal.

That feeling of: well, finally, and then someone grabs a slabhammer and breaks it in thousands of pieces.
    14. Omega Weapon
      Omega Weapon
      Well... It turns out that 4 cheese pizza is NOT a smart choice for lunch.
      2. Hudell
        Hudell
        I eat a whole pizza for lunch quite often (once or twice a week). I was underweight before I started doing this.
        Mar 19, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. Olivier
        Olivier
        oK hOw !??¡¿!!?¿
        Mar 19, 2016
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        It's better for dinner but I don't mind eating leftovers for lunch or snack. My lunches though are small.
        Mar 19, 2016
    15. Omega Weapon
      Omega Weapon
      Soo.... it turns out that I'm allowed to do a school project about ME in RPG Maker. WOOT!
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. Nirwanda
        Nirwanda
        I wonder how that would look like. Mine probably would be aki to Zortik's struggle :p
        Mar 16, 2016
      3. Sythian Bard
        Sythian Bard
        That's awesome. I'd be all over that school project!  :guffaw:
        Mar 17, 2016
    16. Omega Weapon
      Omega Weapon
      So the NS tries to get students banned from the train during peak hours... Ain't gonna happen.
    17. Omega Weapon
      Omega Weapon
      Where did the board game thread go? Or the Tabletop thread?

Kinda wish there were more people interested in those.
      1. Alexander Amnell
        Alexander Amnell
        We had those here?
        Feb 14, 2016
    18. Omega Weapon
      Omega Weapon
      So my win streak in the ORAS Rival Run broke today... dayum the Mega Aggron. Next fight will be after the League. 
    19. Omega Weapon
      Omega Weapon
      So I just got the official e-mail that I passed the first semester of college. Yippee!

I'm in ICT nowadays :p  I mainly speak C# at the moment. Might want to learn Javascript next :)  
    20. Omega Weapon
      Omega Weapon
      Achievement unlocked: Finished first cutscene of my game :p  

How about a prisoner being all snark and smart talk to the jailor.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 22, 1995 (Age: 23)
    First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I am Omega Weapon. I am destruction. I am...

[​IMG]

Contrary to popular belief, the Weapons are not mindless machinations of destruction. Many are treated this way by those who summon them for their great power. We are good at breaking stuff, yes, but we are primarily tasked with keeping balance between the world of Light and the world of Darkness. If we have no reason to attack you, you are very safe around us, minus the size difference (we do watch our step!). If you see us, when we are not blowing up the other superboss in your game, just wave and smile. We like to do that too!

However, if you challenge us when we just come to visit, you will have a helluva fight. Some people think it's an achievement if you can down a Weapon. It really isn't. We just let you win, so you can feel great for a while. If we are on your world, we're just keeping balance between all of the worlds in the Multiverse. Really...

-----

[​IMG]

LOOK! I got PSX'ed!

I am Laura, your average Skyrim and Final Fantasy-loving Dutchie.

In my daily life I'm an ICT student, at the Fontys University of Applied Sciences in Eindhoven. Before that, I studied architecture.

This means I can (and probably will) comment on your buildings, and tell you why you would fail building technology.

On the net, I impersonate Omega Weapon, you know, that one superboss who can and will kill you with its lazors.

Either that, or when you find someone's screen name containing 'Laura' and 'lol(z)' without spaces, it's probably me.

And now I will have a discussion with my arch nemesis Shinryu on why lazors are better than nukes. See ya!

NOTE: Whenever someone is "blasted", this should not be taken as a personal attack. I role-play Omega as a summonable Superboss, and thus I'm merely role-playing here, as Dalph might need his pet somewhere. Thus most "attacks" aren't even serious to begin with!

Final Fantasy
    Skyrim
    Morrowind
    Architecture
    Some art history
    Writing

Signature