Omega Weapon

I am Omega Weapon. I am destruction. I am...

Contrary to popular belief, the Weapons are not mindless machinations of destruction. Many are treated this way by those who summon them for their great power. We are good at breaking stuff, yes, but we are primarily tasked with keeping balance between the world of Light and the world of Darkness. If we have no reason to attack you, you are very safe around us, minus the size difference (we do watch our step!). If you see us, when we are not blowing up the other superboss in your game, just wave and smile. We like to do that too!

However, if you challenge us when we just come to visit, you will have a helluva fight. Some people think it's an achievement if you can down a Weapon. It really isn't. We just let you win, so you can feel great for a while. If we are on your world, we're just keeping balance between all of the worlds in the Multiverse. Really...

-----

LOOK! I got PSX'ed!

I am Laura, your average Skyrim and Final Fantasy-loving Dutchie.

In my daily life I'm an ICT student, at the Fontys University of Applied Sciences in Eindhoven. Before that, I studied architecture.

This means I can (and probably will) comment on your buildings, and tell you why you would fail building technology.

On the net, I impersonate Omega Weapon, you know, that one superboss who can and will kill you with its lazors.

Either that, or when you find someone's screen name containing 'Laura' and 'lol(z)' without spaces, it's probably me.

And now I will have a discussion with my arch nemesis Shinryu on why lazors are better than nukes. See ya!

NOTE: Whenever someone is "blasted", this should not be taken as a personal attack. I role-play Omega as a summonable Superboss, and thus I'm merely role-playing here, as Dalph might need his pet somewhere. Thus most "attacks" aren't even serious to begin with!

Final Fantasy
Skyrim
Morrowind
Architecture
Some art history
Writing
Birthday
Nov 22, 1995 (Age: 24)
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Signature

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 20

Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff

Your content has been positively reacted to 250 times.
  2. 15

Seriously Likeable!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  3. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  4. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  5. 10

Can't Stop!

You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  6. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  7. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Where do i have to play Heisei Pistol Show the same creator that made Re: Kinder Parun
I really get the feeling I should be doing regular YouTube videos whenever I make something cool in my game, instead of waiting for massive changes. But not going to lie... I always feel like it's never quite enough to merit an update, until it's a drastic change. :kaoswt:
Going to submit to this game jam...struggling with the time crunch...
Have to keep compromising...
Just released a new OST for my game and a new place to purchase it!

Ah, things to do when you finish a game.
Ami
Me: It's dark cloudy! I hope it's Rain…
(2-3 Hours Later,Changed To Sunny)
Me: :kaolivid:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carrydeos50