Omega Weapon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Friend told me to try out the Steam version of Sentinels of the Multiverse. It was fun. It does clarify some rules at least, or other interactions :p

This is coming from someone who has played the tabletop version to death!
    I follow you, time to go back to work with the lazorz.
    Reactions: 1 person
    Dalph
    Dalph
    R.I.P.

2014 - 2016
    Susan
    Susan
    Celebrity marriages... they never last- *shot!*
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    Never said I was inherently evil. It's just that until that last event, Evil had the exclusive rights to summon me, because they stole the second summoning scroll the first time around.
    So, how many of you are hyped for Legion? (the new WoW expansion)
    Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    Sorry, not enough room. All my hype points are fully allocated to Doom 4, Fallout 4 and Just Cause 3.
    Well, always fun to hear that a session that you poured your heart and soul in, just got cancelled, because there weren't enough players
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    that's the bane of the Game Master. players motivation
    Working on some character sheets for a tabletop roleplay, it's fun! (and the setting is definitely 18+)
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    And not so nice themes too. Ever heard about "The Unforgiving" (yes, the album by Within Temptation)
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Ok, was worried for a short moment :) .

Nope never heard of this band before actually.

Is it an homebrew game or using existing system?
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    I'm using Fate Core as a base, with some modifications.
    *sits in her lair, playing around with a tiny Snix on the lance* Well, he is tiny compared to me full sized. I can only run around in projections outside the Rift.
    Silent Darkness
    Silent Darkness
    Hehehe. Thanks again, Omega. I can only hope he'll be feeling a bit more humble come christmas time, but I doubt it.
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    NP, I'll be there when you need me.

For now, enjoy the fresh bakery stuff that got delivered.
    Marsigne
    :) I watched it all, and you both were superb rolers :)
    Just to be clear: When I'm bantering about maintaining balance, I'm roleplaying as Omega Weapon. In real life I'm not as neutral as Omega is.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    Oh, it's not like I've never tried anything different. I just break character if I do. Closest I've come was a D&D chaotic neutral character. Who ended up doing mostly good things because it wasn't fun to destroy things unless they were properly built up first and evil was in charge for most of the game.
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    I know the feeling. I have the opposite. When playing Pen & paper, I sometimes try to be good, but always end up trying to backstab and do bad. My BFF on the other hand tries sometimes to be real bad or selfish, but always end up in Paladin like behaviour.

If you find a GM ready for that, try one day a full evil party/campaign. Experiencing these emotions are good for creativity (and designing bad guys)
    Marsigne
    (y)
    Why is there the ever-lasting struggle between light and darkness? Why does no one under stand that the one can't be without the other? If there was only light, we all would be as blind as when there would only be darkness. You will cast a shadow when you stand in the light, how small it will be.
    I don't know who summoned me to the Evil side again... but hey. You guys got the Weapon. (but please... why can't there be a team Neutral for once with these events...)
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Look at it this way... Neutrals can go with either without having to feel bad! ^_^
    mlogan
    mlogan
    But what would team neutral do?
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    Say team neutral is composed of people constantly switching sides so we always have equal teams :p
    "Son of a submariner!" is probably my favorite Woolsey'd quote
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    Contrary to popular belief, "You spoony bard!" is NOT by Woolsey
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    the trainwreck that was the original translation of FFIV was the reason Square hired Woolsey in the first place.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Final Fantasy VI is my favorite FF game :D

YEEEEEEOOOOOOWWWWWCH! Seafood Soup!
    Pre-Order, so tempting... but then I need ze moneyz more for survival this month... and the pre-order period ends just before I get moar moneyz! (Dutchies be like: STUFI)
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    The Netherlands is quite expensive, but still. I really want it, but is it really worth it right now. I still have to focus on studying and stuff.

Also, for you Eurozone Europeans out there, MV will be between 64 and 67 euros
    Touchfuzzy
    Touchfuzzy
    I want to go to Essen Spiel ;_;
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Niten Ichi Ryu
    Yep, feels good in the Eurozone.
    Crap... since today, conhost.exe keeps crashing. Not what it SHOULD be doing at any moment!
    taarna23
    taarna23
    That sounds virus-y. Definitely look into it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just released a new OST for my game and a new place to purchase it!

Ah, things to do when you finish a game.
Ami
Me: It's dark cloudy! I hope it's Rain…
(2-3 Hours Later,Changed To Sunny)
Me: :kaolivid:
EpicFILE wrote on Dr_Bonehead's profile.
Dr_Bonehead? You're in this forum too? :D
Take a listen to this beautiful 1975 supermarket music. :D

Somehow it makes me think that the actual real world is still at 1970s. What we experience now is just a futuristic dream. :)
Want to play sandbox games as long its not the online only.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niffleberries