Omega Weapon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• One day, you must clean out the old cd-rom cupboard. There it goes, half of your childhood. Then, you find that old cd-rom of Jazz Jackrabbit. Due to nostalgia goggles, you throw it in your pc, and to your amazement, it still works on windows 7! Then you test a lot of the rest, and you manage to save your childhood from the trash bin! Man, we really had a lot of awesome childhood games in there. Sadly, some of them just can't be read anymore, others say that they need 'Windows...
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Yeah there are a lot of old games that you can get working if you put the time in.
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    They said they needed an older version during installation, not while trying to play them. Even with compatibility mode on. That was mostly the case with the '95 games. I could instal and play the '98 ones. Then we had disks that were too damaged to be read.
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    Some disks were left unused in the cupboard for 10+ years. Then some were too scratched, which are known to work on 7 without trouble, we picked up some second hand copies for just a few euros.
    Working in Revit for my design assignments... getting error messages all over the place while trying to add 'mass' to my building... so much for assignments and teachers who don't help at all!
    Thinking about buying RMVXAce in the steam sale... Had the trial, it was fun, trying everything and such. But me is a poor student, and if it's out of sale... you get the point.
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    What country?
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    And I think I have made an amazing investment, besides Photoshop and Painttool SAI
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    The Netherlands ;) You know, the little country with some clean sweeps in skating on the Olympics. It was nice to see so much orange on the podium. (but yeah, skating is one of the few winter sports we can practice on own soil... err... ice.
    Doing homework for design. I don't f*cking get it at all, everything is so vague. Then you ask the teacher to clarify stuff. "The web lectures and the thesaurus should give the answers to your questions". Why am I asking the teachers again? Because the web lectures and the thesaurus didn't help a dayum thing! /rant
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    @Mon Dez During grade school our families pay taxes for us to be indoctrinated into the 'self-esteem, tolerance and nobodies ever wrong but you' belief system that keeps people numb to thinking for themselves and in college your tuition goes to 'not' learning any differently and paying scholarships that keep rising uncontrollably to keep up with an over-inflated cost standard that would correct itself within months if the government money just stopped flowing.
    Mon Dez
    Mon Dez
    I knew the government was ffed up ever since they started adding restrictions, taking money from the school system towards the "justice" system, and hell medications for those problem children like myself with the so called "ADHD". Money is a lot of people's solution, but at the same time it is a massive problem hence the saying: "Money is the root of all evil."
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    I'm in college by the way. University of Technology Eindhoven. They say, "get used to this vague terminology" But how can we get used to it if they don't even want to properly explain what it means?! (My English is not that bad, but this technical English on the other hand...)
    With great pain in my heart, I have to tell you that I'm going to sell my Bionicle. I have 70-something sets, from the original Lewa (MY FIRST!!) to the blue Piraka I forgot the name of. A big part of my childhood, but I think this is best, if I no longer play with it.
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    True that it hurts to let go, but yeah. Otherwise it just catches dust.

Yeah, I was the big tomboy in lower school. While the girls played with dolls, I played with Bionicle.
    Seacliff
    Seacliff
    Bionicles... I hadn't seen one of those in years ;_;
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    I remember getting rid of my power rangers, and then my beast wars.. I didn't care at the time, and now I feel nostalgic.
    Yay, creating pre-rendered/parallax maps à la FF7-9. A lot of work, but damn, it pays off! I'll show you at a later date! (made possible by Tsukihime and GaryCXJk, thanks to you both for the scripts!)
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    Wow, nearly forgot Yami there. Overlay script is a piece of awesomeness
    Recently, and someone mixes up Dutch and German. Why does it get mixed up so much? It's clearly different. Also, Was working on a parallax map, with my own custom tiles.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I need to remember that if i want to learn to map like a pro, I need to spend hours doing it like a noob again and again… also, a cool map sometimes has hours/even days of work behind. I need to remember that too.
Yo there how's it going rpg community.
It's raining non stop since yesterday. The sound of the rain is so soothing.
I really miss the old style disney animated movies. I guess the last one was The Princess and the Frog from 2009. Now I am trying to collect every single one I can get on BD or DVD.
What I've seen from the MZ tiles looks pretty inconsistent, bleh. Every plant seems to be drawn in a different style.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostAcc