Recent content by omegadaxer

1. omegadaxer

Audio Choppy / Crackly After Deployment

I definitely should have added that I'm deploying on Mac OS. Though I'm curious, did you find a solution?
  2. omegadaxer

Great questions! They are all .ogg. I've removed all of the .m4a files as I have no plans to export to mobile. Not sure if this is necessary, but...well, I did it. By restarting, I mean closing the game down, then launching it again and continuing my saved game. It's as if restarting the...
  3. omegadaxer

Hello, So I'm finally at the stage where I am deploying my game to test. The test run works fine, but after deployment, the audio will start to pop / crackle / chop after playing the game for a bit. Restarting the whole game usually helps some, but the issue always comes back after awhile...
  4. omegadaxer

Major Console Error - Please Help!

You're totally right, my apologies! I'll remember this next time. Each instance changed the speed of the Parallax's movement. This doesn't show up in the Content Window :LZSproud: So anyhow, I figured out what it was. The Event I posted actually had nothing to do with it. That Event has a lot...
  5. omegadaxer

Major Console Error - Please Help!

Hello~ I'm encountering a game-crashing error near the very beginning of my game, any time I encounter a battle. I've isolated it down to the fact that it only occurs when a certain event (image attached) occurs before a battle. What I mean is, if I turn this particular event off before...
  6. omegadaxer

SRD Timed Attack graphic problem

Hey, thanks for your reply! So funny enough, I actually tried this already. It seemed like it worked for a bit, then the problem came right back. Could you tell me what version of RPG Maker MV you are currently running?
  7. omegadaxer

Just realized I might not have replied to your comment in a way that would have alerted you, so trying one more time. (Forgive me for the double post, not sure how the system works in terms of reply notifications!) I've been having this same issue! I've tried a little bit of everything. Each...
  8. omegadaxer

Hey there, I've been having this same issue! I've tried a little bit of everything. Each time I feel like I've solved it, it comes back~! Did you ever find a solution for this?
  9. omegadaxer

First person battle: enemy animations.

When you say "enemy attack animations," do you mean that when the enemy does an attack, the animation for that attack occurs? If so, where on the screen were you looking for the animation to take place?
  10. omegadaxer

First RPG game you ever played

Phantasy Star II on the Sega Genesis! Didn't quite understand it as a kid...but certainly got me intrigued enough to continue playing RPG's after that.
  11. omegadaxer

Change Character / Enemy default battle animation to skill animation ?

Hmm...not sure if that's possible to do exactly the way you described? You might wanna' check out Yanfly's Animated Sideview Enemies plugin. I know it's pretty customizible and might accomplish what you're trying to do, just in a different way. You can get the plugin here.
  12. omegadaxer

Error Message When Loading My Game

When that window appears, hit F8 and check out the debug printout. Screenshot that and post the image here, that way we can see where the error is coming from.
  13. omegadaxer

Actor Battle Turn Indicator

I've figured this out, so this thread can be closed now. Thanks!
  14. omegadaxer

Actor Battle Turn Indicator

Bumping this one! To simplify my request, I'm just looking for a way to make an icon appear over a player when their turn is active in battle. Does anyone know the script to check for the ID of the character whose turn it is during battle? If I could just figure that out, the rest will fall...
  15. omegadaxer

Biud436's HUD (Multiple HUD)

Could I ask how you made the character face image flash when their turn is active? Or could you point me to that line of code in your plugin? I'm trying to do something similar on my battle HUD, but I can't seem to figure out the script for making something happen when a character is currently...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Zeno Remake's English Release, & A Text Editor That Lets Us Type Anywhere | RPG Maker News #76

Make a Game in RMMZ Streams are going to remain in hiatus this week. Too much to do! 4 things will be announced on Monday though! Look forward to that.
Typed a long-ish reply to a post... forgot to actually HIT the post button, and moved to a different page.... finally noticed, don't remember what all I had typed and don't feel like trying to re-type it all.... smh....
Their tactics are evolving. They've learned to call for help when cornered. Never trust a mammal!
Good morning all. I still have a post up on video editing for cinematic trailers. Please make sure to check that out and give me a message as its still active in offers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSBwizzardMakesGame