Recent content by Omegadragon8

1. Omegadragon8

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

You mean like this? 
  2. Omegadragon8

@Black Hood We need more to go on, and your bug or error needs to be formatted and submitted following the rules above. Please go though the basic troubleshooting steps first.
  3. Omegadragon8

I will be resuming my normal vigil to place Yanfly's rules as high as possible on the page, assuming that they have been updated for the atb/ctb change. Unfortunately, I missed this one and am too far down the page now to place...btw, loving the tips and tricks, need six hundred unique skills...
  4. Omegadragon8

Yanfly Actor Transformations Lunatic Coding Help

Thanks for the response! Unfortunately that is not what Lionheart_84 was attempting, he is trying to force a class change through a status effect similar to how Yanfly has changed character appearance through a status effect. Then when the status ends he wants the class to return to normal.
  5. Omegadragon8

@Hikitsune-Red I had to resist double posting for a third time for that top of the page :P     You are on the wrong thread :)  (There isn't a Yanfly specific plugin support forum, normally you just use the regular plugin request or support forum) But since I have to respond to tell...
  6. Omegadragon8

SGS Stats - Additional stats for Actors and Enemies

Although I have not upgraded to the 1.0 version as I have been very busy, in the pre-release of this plugin I used  this.getSGSStat('Nameofstat') to reference a stat within Yanfly's base param control. I think it should still work if it doesn't just give me an update and I will look for another...
  7. Omegadragon8

Kikitsune-Red, I swear I am not trying to cheat to the top of the page via double posting :P  I am legitimately trying to help lionheart_84 :D  
  8. Omegadragon8

Yanfly Actor Transformations Lunatic Coding Help

Hello :)  I am posting this question on Lionheart_84's behalf. Recently Yanfly released an awesome new tips and tricks video about using states to Transform Actor's into upgraded forms (ala Super Saiyan). In Yanfly's lunatic coding, it alters the actors battler and portrait to represent the...
  9. Omegadragon8

Yanfly is simply too busy to take care of requests or offer new codes for his lunatic mode. The reason Yanfly doesn't respond is because this is an update and bug report forum only, and Yanfly is trying to get the community to understand that, as to not bog down the forum too much. I will set up...
  10. Omegadragon8

@Lionheart_84 I am sure there would be a way to code such a thing in Yanfly's lunatic mode, though I would not be the correct one to ask about that, since my coding skills are limited. Also I would be concerned about causing errors changing classes and clashing with other of Yanfly's plugins...
  11. Omegadragon8

Was that a question? Not sure, but I think I am misunderstanding do to the sentence structure :P  

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thank you all angels so much! I've received fanarts, fanfics, song cover, and Ko-fis and such wonderful messages already! T uT Look at this message I'm crying (Ko-fi was being mean saying it was anonymous but she was like nooo it's me and showed me).
Working on using DreamX's prefix suffix plugin to create unidentified weapons, armor and sellable loot. The weapons and armor will always draw from the highest tier you have the ability to create, keeping them relevant throughout most of the game. The loot is going to be the fun part! Let's just say I doubt I'll have any unused item entries
... I updated an enemy I drew last year.
My dynamic weather system grows... now with cloud cover influenced by wind speed! (4x playback) (Not final cloud image/map)
Wrote a plugin today that allows you to assign BGM, Battlebacks, and even Battle Entry SE's on a per-troop basis. Introducing a random encounter with a high-pitched Chicken Squeal is worth it all by itself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
12dl