omen613
Last Activity:
Oct 24, 2017

Share This Page

omen613

Veteran, Male, from USA - California

Veteran

Replaying FF9 with my son using the very limited 2 player option. Reminded me of why I loved the old FF games. 9 sure had it's share of flaws but overall it was a good story and great gameplay mechanics (the first 2 Disc were gold IMO) What happened to the series? Sep 9, 2014

omen613 was last seen:
Oct 24, 2017
    1. omen613
      omen613
      Replaying FF9 with my son using the very limited 2 player option. Reminded me of why I loved the old FF games. 9 sure had it's share of flaws but overall it was a good story and great gameplay mechanics (the first 2 Disc were gold IMO) What happened to the series?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Aurorain
        Aurorain
        Like I said though, the ones after IX are good(excluding the XIII trilogy...please, just no. I'm not a fan of them, but if people enjoy them, then enjoy 'em), they just lack the feel/charm of IX, at least, they do for me. :3
        Sep 9, 2014
      3. Mihel
        Mihel
        The ones before FF9 also lack FF9 charm... *shrugs*

And the FFXIII trilogy IS good. Not in all aspects, but then, they are not the only ones.
        Sep 9, 2014
      4. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        What happened to the series is that it stagnated (as many game franchises in Japan are doing) because of really stupid business decisions that have more to do with saving money than making an enjoyable product.
        Sep 9, 2014
    2. omen613
      omen613
      *cracks knuckles* Time to get back to RPG maker.
    3. omen613
      omen613
      Ugh...I have too many playable characters...need to weed out a few...sigh
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Chaos Avian
        Chaos Avian
        KIIIIILLLLLL~<3
        Jan 31, 2013
      3. Thalzon
        Thalzon
        A large number of playable characters isn't a big deal so long as they're managed properly. FF6 is a perfect example.
        Jan 31, 2013
      4. omen613
        omen613
        lol killing them off could be fun actually
        Jan 31, 2013
    4. omen613
      omen613
      Just spent 6 hours eventing out a complex Slot Machine mechanic for a Gambler Job... @.@;
  • About

First Language:
    English