Omige
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When I tried to sign up on Facebook, he asked me to upload my photo. It took me a while to rummage what I can upload for it and ultimately uploaded the photo of my class teacher. Though, my new account has been disabled as I checked it today.:oops:
    Storyteller-Hero
    Storyteller-Hero
    If your class teacher is already on FB, then the automated system could have redflagged your account as a fake account impersonating a real account.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Omige
    Lornsteyn
    Lornsteyn
    Good thing i left facebook years ago.
    I had it only because of some friends and in my last days on the site I called myself Dan Okami and had a picture of wolf as profilepicture.^^
    Omige
    Omige
    @Storyteller-Hero That makes sense. My class teacher used to be a Chinese teacher in Thailand, of course being skillful in English and probably having a FB account. It's terrible.:eek:
    Yesterday my school informed us we shall have an extended holiday but today I was informed that we have to attend class online. That sucks!
    My city has enacted some measures to lock down the city from the plague for the first time in China and it has been reported even on some international news. :kaomad2: I'd never imagined my little obscure city would be paid attention to in such a way.
    Plague Inc. has put some virus in China. Judging by game experience we should go to Greenland. (And then Greenland shall somehow be infected.
    Reactions: Yeseylon
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Too late. One case already confirmed in the US.
    Yeseylon
    Yeseylon
    I always prefer warm weather. How about Madagascar?
    Omige
    Omige
    @Yeseylon Perhaps an island in the Pacific such as Micronesian one. The population of Madagascar is too large.
    Reactions: Zanoth
    I've bought a set of Harry Potter to entertain myself. However, my crazy geography homework accounts for more than half of my homework.
    Reactions: Hyouryuu-Na
    Omige
    Omige
    I'm so afraid I couldn't even finish reading my first book within such three-week winter vacation. Fortunately, I've figured out a plan by implementing which I can read a few hours a day while finishing homework.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Glad to see you reading books! ^^ I also got a book from my Versity Library: https://framapic.org/tZJ7ipbMPu4Y/GLroUv4L9PMS.jpg
    To be honest, I didn't want to read books at this time... I have 4 courses this semester and they're very hard... But it's compulsory for us to read literary works.
    Omige
    Omige
    @Hyouryuu-Na :kaohi:What a coincidence that The Kite Runner is also one of three English books recommended by our school this semester! But reading English literary works isn't our compulsory work, but interest. We usually read books written in native language.
    Do you have any literary works written in English but engaging for who is in middle school age and easy to read? I can only understand books which native pupils are able to read. Thank you for recommending them to me. :kaopride:
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    When I was 6th grade, we read Stories from Homer and when I was in 7th grade, we had to read Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. In 8th grade we read Shakespeare's plays. I only liked Great expectations. The other two were too boring for me.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Was in*
    I've been almost fully occupied by my studies. I have a nice story but I have no time to make such a game or write it as a novel.
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    I can relate. life is so messy right now... I've decided to give game development a break. A much needed break. I've wasted valuable time on it and I'm suffering because if it. I dont have any plans to make commercial games because I want everyone to be able to play it. So my source of income will be dependant on the job I get... so better study. Then I'll focus on games. Career > Hobbies :")
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Hyouryuu-Na
    Maybe you can make a team? You make the story and let soneone else do the events?
    Omige
    Omige
    @Hyouryuu-Na Er...I even have no time to write a novel or script. If I don't do so, it might get in the way of my expressing all details of my story.
    Hi @Omige I have an English tips for you
    Zanckst
    Now gimme some good links on fantasy wuxia shows!! >=D
    Omige
    Omige
    Did you mean you want some quality wuxia fiction? Those fiction written by Louis Cha is widely recognized to be of high literary value and entertainment.
    Omige
    Omige
    Furthermore, excuse me, did you work very hard to learn grammar?
    Tomorrow is my examination. Good luck to myself.
    Omige
    Omige
    @Zanckst I can't help but ask you how you can grasp such an enormous vocabulary as a non-native English speaker?
    Zanckst
    hi @Omige ! Well, if you can bring yourself liking English language more, you will absorb more. In my case, I remember being so hooked with computer role-playing games(with English language) when I was a kid.
    SpicyNoodleStudios
    You're gunna give me the small fry? Tch, fine. Don't blame me when you run out of stamina.
    I love this place! On weekend if I'm not very busy I will translate some quality Chinese RM resources into English and post them here.
    I am learning English.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Blech. I hate coming up with stories. Making gameplay is fun but coming up with lore and reasons for these areas/mechanics just makes me sleepy.
40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!
Stream will be live shortly with some Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venator123