Omige

Having not using RPG Maker for several years, I have come from http://rpg.blue/.It is a RPG Maker forum in China.
To be honest, my occupation here is to learn English.(I am now a sophomore student in a senior middle school)
Please forgive me, my ability of English is so poor that i often make mistakes in grammar.
I've known a little bit about C++, agorithm, data structure and so on.
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Interests
C++

Contact

Signature

WeChat:wxid_bvirim3s316w21
QQ(If you use):2223942063
As for Facebook?I tried to register on it 7 times but all failed and I've given up now. I'll be glad to register on Facebook once again as long as you're glad to help me about it.
Welcome to make friends with me!:kaoluv:
Please point out grammar mistakes I make, thank you! I am learning English.

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 10

I Like It a Lot

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  2. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  3. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Gennady" Gen na Dee reptiloid scientist
I wonder how well Procedural Map generation would work in RPG Maker MZ... Well, only one way to find out! Hehe!
A new VA has joined the "Beyond the Mirror" team... I can't wait to start working on battle voices in the engine now.
Well bad reviews r making me rather annoyed today.
Ami
--- F.Mage Cooking Part 2 ---

F.Knight: Chef isn't here at this moment,he goes back into his Hometown to celebrating the Halloween with them.
F.Fighter: That too bad. I can't taste his dish until 3-5 days.
F.Mage: Then Leave it to me,i can make a Special Dishes for our Team in Halloween! (Rushes Into The Kitchen)
F.Knight & F.Fighter: (Screaming) YAMEROOO!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artcher