OmnislashXX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Eh so I've been dipping into the VN community a bit but those people are just nuts. I need to return to the land of the sane a bit.
    Alright, almost everything back to the way it was. Got my extra sprites, my extra Generator parts, monsters, you name it.
    I'm bored and looking for something to do. Ugh. Wish I never took RPGMaker off my PC. I'm gonna put it back on, but instead I'm gonna move-
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    - everything to my new external Hard Drive (5TB of space) so I can have room to create things. But man, restoring everything again is going to be a *****.
    Been playing Princess Evangile. I'll most likely have to crack my wallet again to get W/Happiness.
    Sorry, haven't been around much. Been playing Fureraba as of late. I love VNs lately.
    Reactions: standardplayer
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    You used to care about us. Now it's just "VN" this, and "VN and I are moving in together" that.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Yeah, sorry. My interests just go from one thing to the next. It's always been like this.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    VNs are easy enough for me to play through, so they offer me a lot of enjoyabilty I can game while enjoying a story. Plus, there the whole cute Waifu factor.
    They (he/she) treated me and everyone else fairly. I learned a lot about the plugin business.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    That is Yanfly. Sad to see what happened with them.
    For some reason or another, I came across this adult VN game on Steam published by ahem... none other then Degica.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Apparently, Kadokawa is the parent company of FromSoftware. I never knew that. lol.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Steam though, is beginning to become lax with some of their adult games. I know there was at least one where the DLC patch to allow the naughty content was actually on the game's Steam page.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Depends on the naughty part. There's a list somewhere of what is still not allowed, I don't think I am allowed to post it though.
    Sunrider Academy is one hard game. Whew. But it looks like GOG is selling Mask of Arcadius for free.
    Reactions: SpicyNoodleStudios
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Mask of Arcadius is a free game on Steam too. And it is hard as $@%!^ as it has no balance whatsoever. It will seem ok for about 3 - 5 missions then after that, fugetit.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Huh. I have to wonder if Love in Space made fun of themselves when at the beginning of Sunrider Academy, Kayto complains about the game he is playing.
    I dug out my SNES classic from hoc (my Dad packed it away a year ago). I figured, I can probably play a few RPGs with one hand.
    Reactions: Marquise*
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Btw. Eating is important, but not as important! :p :D
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Eh. Luckily, my friend hacked the thing, so I have more than the original games on the thing. Time to engage in a retro active exploration of old school RPGs.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Nice! Dunno why but it feels like I never get bored out of this classic console.
    Got my termination notice from work today. Ah well, I knew it was coming. I can't exactly work anymore.
    Oh, the hazards of playing an adult VN and finding out it has an emotional storyline. I can only applaud Love in Space.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Shining Song Starnova. Nah, the adult scenes were all very tasteful. Some of the times, I thought the maturity of the scenes actually added to the story. But could I stream it? Absolutely not. At least, not on Twitch.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Ok, haven't played that one. The one I was referring to was Sunrider Liberation Day. It is really short, unbalanced battles, and then the plot goes off on wild tangents at the end.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Ah yes. I bought Sunrider Academy as well. Part of a sale they were having last week.
    Looks like I picked the right time to snoop around GOG for some super oldie Sierra games.
    Reactions: Poryg
    Poryg
    Poryg
    The incredible machine 4ever!
    Oh man, have I been in a mood today. Bad, all around.
    Reactions: Ryisunique
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    It'll pass... Eventually but till then Just be moody and get it out of your system ;)
    Amane Kagari
    Amane Kagari
    Hope you will feel better tomorrow! :(
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    My sister sent me this text to start my day about how I outed her to my parents for smoking cigarettes from something that happened a few years ago. It was silly as my parents were neither mad about it or surprised. If she was that embarrassed or upset, maybe she shouldn't have been smoking, period.
    *to the tune of 'Part of Your World'* Why in the heck is there such great stuff? But that It's all so expensive? What happened to my wallet-
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    why's it so empty? There's music and battlers and Tilesets too. There's character parts, animations, and sound effects. Where is my money? I had a dream, I had my dollars, I had a life before all this. I guess I'll try, but I will buy. It'll be part of my game.
    Wavelength
    Wavelength
    It'll cost you a C~~(note) It'll cost you a C~~(note) Be a trendsetter, richer is better! It'll cost you a C~~
    *instrumental*
    Back with RTP your game's a bore~ But with these packs it's fun to explore! So why delay, buy it all today, GIVE US YOUR C~~
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Ha! One of us should make this a full song to that tune.
    The RPGMaker Sale is cool and all, but there isn't much in the way of anything to grab that I don't already have or isn't half off.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I clicked on it and was taken to some weird Japanese log-in screen. lol. It's fixed now.
    RPGMakerWeb
    RPGMakerWeb
    My guess is that they were setting it up on the JP store and EN store at the same time and just copy pasted over then realized they forgot to change the link :p. -Still Touchfuzzy, just logged into the official account as I'm doing announces at the moment.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Uh.. You are Touchfuzzy!
    I think I need to come back. And I think I need to get back to game making. So that's what I'm gonna do.
    Reactions: BadLittleSeed
    phamtruong1992
    phamtruong1992
    Just do it, chicken! You rock!
    Are you planing to work on your older projects or it will be a new one?
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Nah, the older project.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)
What worst could happen when your driver said "I know a shortcut"?
Creating Telekinesis script for another user, couldn't resist doing a scripted scene to display progress, when I could have just shown it in seconds XD
My city has enacted some measures to lock down the city from the plague for the first time in China and it has been reported even on some international news. :kaomad2: I'd never imagined my little city would be paid attention to in such a way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chris-Dark-Wayne