OmnislashXX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Hmm...you'd think in this day and age, what with Japanese Schoolgirls frequenting anime, JRGs and whatever else...that someone might have made some gym clothes for the generator. You know, the ones with the short bloomers.
    Reactions: RachelTheSeeker
    overlordmikey
    overlordmikey
    Oh I know. I just think it's an interesting factoid.
    ATT_Turan
    ATT_Turan
    It's not a very common setting for a (J)RPG. By far, most of them are fantasy, and so that's what you get materials for. You can see what a relatively tiny amount of sci-fi stuff exists, and steampunk or realistic settings even less.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Fantasy is where It's at. That's why there are RPGs.
    Thinking that if I get MZ, I'll work on a new Project. How about instead of just an RPG, I make it episodic, like an anime? You might even get fanservice. Oh, but I need the right costume for the character.
    Looking at Code abd knowing that it made sense at one time. Ugh..why did I ever stop? Well I guess it will come back to me.
    gstv87
    gstv87
    now: L337 H4XX0rZ!
    three months later: ".........what in the Matrix hell?"
    Willibab
    Willibab
    I only get a headache from looking at it :3
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    I used to read code like it was nothing. I saw what was wrong and then fixed it. Now, looking at gibberish again.
    Playing my old project and like damn, it's not polished at all. Soo many bugs.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Ah the Joy of returning to something you left at the wayside.... XD
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Yeah. plus I need to learn everything again. *le sigh*
    Well first step to coming back...play the demo that I was working on and see if I remember what I was doing. Thinking of picking up my project where I left off.
    Eh so I've been dipping into the VN community a bit but those people are just nuts. I need to return to the land of the sane a bit.
    Alright, almost everything back to the way it was. Got my extra sprites, my extra Generator parts, monsters, you name it.
    I'm bored and looking for something to do. Ugh. Wish I never took RPGMaker off my PC. I'm gonna put it back on, but instead I'm gonna move-
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    - everything to my new external Hard Drive (5TB of space) so I can have room to create things. But man, restoring everything again is going to be a *****.
    Been playing Princess Evangile. I'll most likely have to crack my wallet again to get W/Happiness.
    Sorry, haven't been around much. Been playing Fureraba as of late. I love VNs lately.
    Reactions: standardplayer
    standardplayer
    standardplayer
    You used to care about us. Now it's just "VN" this, and "VN and I are moving in together" that.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Yeah, sorry. My interests just go from one thing to the next. It's always been like this.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    VNs are easy enough for me to play through, so they offer me a lot of enjoyabilty I can game while enjoying a story. Plus, there the whole cute Waifu factor.
    They (he/she) treated me and everyone else fairly. I learned a lot about the plugin business.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    That is Yanfly. Sad to see what happened with them.
    For some reason or another, I came across this adult VN game on Steam published by ahem... none other then Degica.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Apparently, Kadokawa is the parent company of FromSoftware. I never knew that. lol.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Steam though, is beginning to become lax with some of their adult games. I know there was at least one where the DLC patch to allow the naughty content was actually on the game's Steam page.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Depends on the naughty part. There's a list somewhere of what is still not allowed, I don't think I am allowed to post it though.
    Sunrider Academy is one hard game. Whew. But it looks like GOG is selling Mask of Arcadius for free.
    Reactions: SpicyNoodleStudios
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Mask of Arcadius is a free game on Steam too. And it is hard as $@%!^ as it has no balance whatsoever. It will seem ok for about 3 - 5 missions then after that, fugetit.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Huh. I have to wonder if Love in Space made fun of themselves when at the beginning of Sunrider Academy, Kayto complains about the game he is playing.
    I dug out my SNES classic from hoc (my Dad packed it away a year ago). I figured, I can probably play a few RPGs with one hand.
    Reactions: Marquise*
    Poryg
    Poryg
    Btw. Eating is important, but not as important! :p :D
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Eh. Luckily, my friend hacked the thing, so I have more than the original games on the thing. Time to engage in a retro active exploration of old school RPGs.
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Nice! Dunno why but it feels like I never get bored out of this classic console.
    Got my termination notice from work today. Ah well, I knew it was coming. I can't exactly work anymore.
    Oh, the hazards of playing an adult VN and finding out it has an emotional storyline. I can only applaud Love in Space.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Shining Song Starnova. Nah, the adult scenes were all very tasteful. Some of the times, I thought the maturity of the scenes actually added to the story. But could I stream it? Absolutely not. At least, not on Twitch.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    Ok, haven't played that one. The one I was referring to was Sunrider Liberation Day. It is really short, unbalanced battles, and then the plot goes off on wild tangents at the end.
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Ah yes. I bought Sunrider Academy as well. Part of a sale they were having last week.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)
Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!
I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...
BCj
Got another eye surgery monday. Hope I'll recover quick and all's well. A bit tired of surgeries. On a happy note, working on the next chapter of Escalia so hope I can continue soon :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alsoduck