OmnislashXX's latest activity

• OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX commented on OmnislashXX's profile post.
    Fantasy is where It's at. That's why there are RPGs.
  • OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX reacted to overlordmikey's comment on OmnislashXX's profile post with Like Like.
    Oh I know. I just think it's an interesting factoid.
  • OmnislashXX
    uh...even so, we're talking anime here. you still see it pretty much everywhere.
  • OmnislashXX
    Resource Type: Generator Parts Maker Format: MV Description: Well, it would be nice to have female gym clothes since the story will...
    • Bloomers.jpg
  • OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX updated their status.
    Hmm...you'd think in this day and age, what with Japanese Schoolgirls frequenting anime, JRGs and whatever else...that someone might...
  • OmnislashXX
    It's an Omni original. Just be thankful that @Poryg Isn't involved.
  • OmnislashXX
    Well, there is a minigame during that scene that has her Scrub, wash and Dry. She can dump a bunch of water on her head but it causes...
  • OmnislashXX
    Nice. The Heroine Generator for MZ ( which works for MV btw) had the very costume that I needed. Looks like this might be a go.
  • OmnislashXX
    well, my old MV project had some lewdness. There's a scene where one of the characters in the group need to sneak around a Duchess...
  • OmnislashXX
    I was thinking more along the lines of a Magical Girl anime, mainly just the main character as the one who fights. The transformation...
  • OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX updated their status.
    Thinking that if I get MZ, I'll work on a new Project. How about instead of just an RPG, I make it episodic, like an anime? You might...
  • OmnislashXX
    Ok thanks, that clears it up at least. Thanks. Well hope the ball of fluff is doing well.
  • OmnislashXX
    just wondering if Yanfly went out of business or just took over and renamed it Visuastella since it's on the Yanfly website. I know that...
  • OmnislashXX
    Well, out with it. Who was she? I'll have to look it up myself.
  • OmnislashXX
    Hmm might remember you @Ami . Not sure tho.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

illuminatigirl.png
Illuminati may be just a cover-up for the actual secret society of Illuminaughty. :kaojoy:
Got distracted... again. So now I'm on project.... 5? 6? I can't even remember off the top of my head how many plugins I have in the works. Though I blame the latest two on a coding youtuber I watch occasionally. He codes in C++ but walks through the process well enough that it inspires me to do similar things for JS plugins. So... blame him for my lack of activity. lol
It's my birthday today! Mom and I went to my favorite Japanese restaurant for lunch and they gave me a Japanese dessert as a birthday surprise. Their salad is SO GOOD. Now we're back home chilling!
Game Theory is great to practice and all... but it is zero substitute for playtesting a game and saying, "Am I having fun?".
Orbiting the cactus
unborn180.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fercha-AT