OmnislashXX's Recent Activity

1. OmnislashXX commented on standardplayer's profile post.

Time to chill and watch some Netflix.

Jan 20, 2019 at 10:31 PM
  2. OmnislashXX commented on JaeJaeCee's profile post.

Yeah, but those horribly disfigured kids. Skin color, the eyes, the horns on their head.

Jan 20, 2019 at 10:30 PM
  3. OmnislashXX commented on KaBlooZio's profile post.

I hear ya. Unfortunately for me, I'm the one who is disabled. I figure that it is hard on my Dad, who needs to take me to therapy twice...

Jan 20, 2019 at 10:20 PM
  4. OmnislashXX liked Avery's status.

I should remind me to do at least one icon a day if i ever want to finish my retro icon sheet >_>

Jan 20, 2019 at 10:17 PM
  5. OmnislashXX commented on Avery's profile post.

Same here. I was working on an Icon set using Yanfly's Icon Generator, but I became distracted by other things.

Jan 20, 2019 at 10:17 PM
  6. OmnislashXX liked samkfj's post in the thread Curious 14 (You ever had a bad roommate?).

Was having a conversation with a pal of mine--and he brings up an old... mutual--person we know. I thought I'd share this story for...

Jan 20, 2019 at 10:12 PM
  7. OmnislashXX replied to the thread Curious 14 (You ever had a bad roommate?).

So, what happened to Gemma? That isn't a roommate by the way. What he was, was a mooch. If he didn't even pay rent fees, than he is...

Jan 20, 2019 at 10:11 PM
  8. OmnislashXX replied to the thread [MV] Title Screen Request.

And last but not least, consider changing your game's title. There is already a game on Steam called Skyborne that is still highly popular.

Jan 20, 2019 at 9:43 PM
  9. OmnislashXX replied to the thread Ancient Dungeon Base was resized for MV, what about the other packs?.

That Tileset does indeed look awesome. I'm assuming there will be more down the line. I think I'll wait for it to be half off.

Jan 20, 2019 at 12:04 PM
  10. OmnislashXX commented on OmnislashXX's profile post.

Oh yes, I also worked on my game a bit today. Yippie.

Jan 20, 2019 at 9:20 AM
  11. OmnislashXX commented on OmnislashXX's profile post.

So, now I'll be able to backup my Project on more than one USB, and pick up the one story I feel needs to be finished. Sense-...

Jan 20, 2019 at 9:19 AM
  12. OmnislashXX So, so got on MY computer, managed to get through the password BS, found my USB drives that my Dad put somewhere, and DLoaded an old story. »

Jan 20, 2019 at 9:16 AM
  13. OmnislashXX liked The Stranger's comment on The Stranger's profile post

Yeah, pigeons are chill. They'll gather near you if you have food, but they wont mug you for it. xD

Jan 20, 2019 at 7:42 AM
  14. OmnislashXX commented on The Stranger's profile post.

Oh, but the Pigeons down in the city. Now, they are tame. I used to take my lunch outside and they would come walking right below my...

Jan 20, 2019 at 6:08 AM