Recent content by OmnislashXX

1. OmnislashXX

Stay safe, dude.

Stay safe, dude.
  2. OmnislashXX

Damn. All these new features to the forums. Takes some getting used to.

Damn. All these new features to the forums. Takes some getting used to.
  3. OmnislashXX

That's why I'm not posting one.

That's why I'm not posting one.
  4. OmnislashXX

Sounds like you know, then.

Sounds like you know, then.
  5. OmnislashXX

New Releases: Fantasy Girl & Monster Girl Walking Sprites, Japanese Anime Voices: Female Character

Well, this set I can understand because there aren't many male Lamias, Harpies, and whatever else. So this set looks pretty sweet. But yes, we could use some male stuff. Vampires don't come in only female varieties.
  6. OmnislashXX

Ah ok. A game I can't play. But well, it looks cool. So I suppose the sequel will be "Dry"?

Ah ok. A game I can't play. But well, it looks cool. So I suppose the sequel will be "Dry"?
  7. OmnislashXX

Wet. What is it about?

Wet. What is it about?
  8. OmnislashXX

Nothing escapes your eagle vision, @[3203:@Kes]

Nothing escapes your eagle vision, @[3203:@Kes]
  9. OmnislashXX

uhm, just all platforms in general.

uhm, just all platforms in general.
  10. OmnislashXX

Heh yeah. Been going to this particular streamer as of late and she was been playing Link to the...

Heh yeah. Been going to this particular streamer as of late and she was been playing Link to the Past, albeit very, very badly. It was quite literally painful watching her die over and over again. It made me wish for both hands again just so I could show her how It's done.
  11. OmnislashXX

Eh so I've been dipping into the VN community a bit but those people are just nuts. I need to...

Eh so I've been dipping into the VN community a bit but those people are just nuts. I need to return to the land of the sane a bit.
  12. OmnislashXX

Yeah, those types of "women" aren't really something a guy would be attracted toward. A succubus...

Yeah, those types of "women" aren't really something a guy would be attracted toward. A succubus knows her audience and that isn't it.
  13. OmnislashXX

Well, mine is pretty simple this year. Nothing, because nobody gave me a list. So hah.

Well, mine is pretty simple this year. Nothing, because nobody gave me a list. So hah.
  14. OmnislashXX

Eh, we're pretty friendly for the most part. Just have to find your click. Heh.

Eh, we're pretty friendly for the most part. Just have to find your click. Heh.
  15. OmnislashXX

New Releases: 4 New Packs!

Damn. Both of those monster packs look good. Pass this along to the artists but do you think they could make Giant Ants? That's something I've wanted for a long while.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There's another Humble Bundle available now for RPG developer assets, this time focused somewhat more towards pixel art style games.
Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rawegg