Recent content by OmnislashXX

1. OmnislashXX

Fantasy is where It's at. That's why there are RPGs.

Fantasy is where It's at. That's why there are RPGs.
  2. OmnislashXX

uh...even so, we're talking anime here. you still see it pretty much everywhere.

uh...even so, we're talking anime here. you still see it pretty much everywhere.
  3. OmnislashXX

Can anybody make me some Female Japanese Gym Clothes?

Resource Type: Generator Parts Maker Format: MV Description: Well, it would be nice to have female gym clothes since the story will be set in modern day Japan. You know, basically with white shirts that have labels on the front and bloomers. Reference Images:
  4. OmnislashXX

Hmm...you'd think in this day and age, what with Japanese Schoolgirls frequenting anime, JRGs...

Hmm...you'd think in this day and age, what with Japanese Schoolgirls frequenting anime, JRGs and whatever else...that someone might have made some gym clothes for the generator. You know, the ones with the short bloomers.
  5. OmnislashXX

It's an Omni original. Just be thankful that @Poryg Isn't involved.

It's an Omni original. Just be thankful that @Poryg Isn't involved.
  6. OmnislashXX

Well, there is a minigame during that scene that has her Scrub, wash and Dry. She can dump a...

Well, there is a minigame during that scene that has her Scrub, wash and Dry. She can dump a bunch of water on her head but it causes her to lose points.
  7. OmnislashXX

Nice. The Heroine Generator for MZ ( which works for MV btw) had the very costume that I needed...

Nice. The Heroine Generator for MZ ( which works for MV btw) had the very costume that I needed. Looks like this might be a go.
  8. OmnislashXX

well, my old MV project had some lewdness. There's a scene where one of the characters in the...

well, my old MV project had some lewdness. There's a scene where one of the characters in the group need to sneak around a Duchess mansion and so one of them dresses up as a maid. The scene involves the maids attending the Duchess while she's in the bath. Well I mean, she is quite nude in that...
  9. OmnislashXX

I was thinking more along the lines of a Magical Girl anime, mainly just the main character as...

I was thinking more along the lines of a Magical Girl anime, mainly just the main character as the one who fights. The transformation sequence would entail some lewdness though.
  10. OmnislashXX

Thinking that if I get MZ, I'll work on a new Project. How about instead of just an RPG, I make...

Thinking that if I get MZ, I'll work on a new Project. How about instead of just an RPG, I make it episodic, like an anime? You might even get fanservice. Oh, but I need the right costume for the character.
  11. OmnislashXX

So is Visuastella a Yanfly subsidiary?

Ok thanks, that clears it up at least. Thanks. Well hope the ball of fluff is doing well.
  12. OmnislashXX

So is Visuastella a Yanfly subsidiary?

just wondering if Yanfly went out of business or just took over and renamed it Visuastella since it's on the Yanfly website. I know that he had trouble with fools in the past so I'm only wondering.
  13. OmnislashXX

The dark lord of the Javascreeps is back... kinda

Well, out with it. Who was she? I'll have to look it up myself.
  14. OmnislashXX

The dark lord of the Javascreeps is back... kinda

Hmm might remember you @Ami . Not sure tho.
  15. OmnislashXX

I used to read code like it was nothing. I saw what was wrong and then fixed it. Now, looking at...

I used to read code like it was nothing. I saw what was wrong and then fixed it. Now, looking at gibberish again.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

illuminatigirl.png
Illuminati may be just a cover-up for the actual secret society of Illuminaughty. :kaojoy:
Got distracted... again. So now I'm on project.... 5? 6? I can't even remember off the top of my head how many plugins I have in the works. Though I blame the latest two on a coding youtuber I watch occasionally. He codes in C++ but walks through the process well enough that it inspires me to do similar things for JS plugins. So... blame him for my lack of activity. lol
It's my birthday today! Mom and I went to my favorite Japanese restaurant for lunch and they gave me a Japanese dessert as a birthday surprise. Their salad is SO GOOD. Now we're back home chilling!
Game Theory is great to practice and all... but it is zero substitute for playtesting a game and saying, "Am I having fun?".
Orbiting the cactus
unborn180.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RogerTheOG