Emin C. Homalioglu aka. ONEKKSU was born on 26 October 2001 in Zurich, Switzerland. Since then he has been interested in many creative activities. As a child he started with graphic design and showed an interest in technology. Later he opened a YouTube channel where he presented his graphic designs. Much of it went towards video game design. A school project gave him the opportunity to develop his own video game, the "Sword of Hearts" project. The project was published in the school as a beta version and was never finished. He took the time to study web development and learn HTML, CSS and JavaScript. Through his education he got the opportunity to continue his experience and is now working with a partner on a new video game. :kaoswt:
Birthday
Oct 26, 2001 (Age: 19)
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Occupation
onekksu

Signature

21150b-1540740842.png

O N E K K S U
ONEKKSU.COM

Trophies

1. 5

Keeps Coming Back

30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  2. 2

Somebody Likes You

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  3. 1

First Message

Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Run Script Calls & Play Unique Sound Effects With Each Skill & Item | RPG Maker News #113

Let's continue making our game in MZ! Touchfuzzy is... still eventing... though this time we may be working on eventing some tutorial stuff for our players!

I work late on the game so I sleep in then I wake up late so I have to work hard to make up for sleeping in meaning I work late again and sleep in again... what a nasty cycle.
I just had my first real fire. Dad made burgers for lunch and the grill caught fire. He tried to get water but I told him you should never put water on a grease fire. So I got him the fire extinguisher under the sink and we managed to put it out. I can still smell a little of the smoke coming from the patio, but at least it's clearing. It sure was scary though.
was rendering a video and window decided to bsod on me :D fun

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gortax