Recent content by OneManIndie

1. OneManIndie

OrangeGreenworks - Steam Integration with Achievements and Time Log

Hmm... It's a bit tricky, but let's look at it this way. Once we get this figured out, well have a much better way to integrate Steam for RPG Maker for others to use.
  2. OneManIndie

RMVXA Ruina Story (showing stuff off)

Best of luck on your project!
  3. OneManIndie

Question: Do I use OrangeGreenworks.activateGameOverlay(); to get the Steam overlay to come up?
  4. OneManIndie

RMMV Making a change to Galv's Message Style plugin?

Is there a way to adjsut the Y offset on a per character/event basis? Similar to the way you can in the text editor ?
  5. OneManIndie

Hi I got this error in the Console. OrangeGreenworks.js:7 Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token '<'
  6. OneManIndie

RMMV Slime Kingdom - The Sidescrolling Adventure (Episode 1: And so it begins...)

Slime Kingdom is STILL going STRONG in a new Devlog recording me getting ready for Steam. Follow the journey! :LZSsmile::LZSsmile::LZSproud::LZSexcite::LZSexcite::LZSgrin::LZSgrin: ***APOLOGIES FOR THE SLIGHT AUDIO ISSUES***
  7. OneManIndie

RMMV Pixacrea - Creature Collecting Game

Looking good so far.:hwink::rhappy:
  8. OneManIndie

RMXP Monstructs: Makers and Mayhem - Monster Creating Sim/RPG (EARLY ACCESS 1 RELEASED)

Made an adjustment to one of my minigames. A bit confusing, but could be fun...
  9. OneManIndie

RMXP Monstructs: Makers and Mayhem - Monster Creating Sim/RPG (EARLY ACCESS 1 RELEASED)

I did. Then I decided to release an Early access build. This is a comment that really didn't need to be made. A bit of a jerk move, really.
  10. OneManIndie

Made a new how-to post on my blog...

Made a new how-to post on my blog: https://one-manindie.com/misc-thoughts/2020/11/18/preemptive-attacksthe-good-the-bad-and-the-easy-rpg-maker-how-to
  11. OneManIndie

RMMV Slime Kingdom - The Sidescrolling Adventure (Episode 1: And so it begins...)

I changed it to "ward". Sounded better as Wards are used to protect against magic. No I hadn't, which makes this weird that I had this idea at the same time it came out. LOL:rswt
  12. OneManIndie

Updated The battle mechanics for the game with Yanfly's Action Sequences game... ...and changed the price. A big change, but worth it! Feel free to stop by the site through my sig and support. It's ALWAYS appreciated!
  13. OneManIndie

Just another little update on the Development front. I added some interesting features to make battles a bit less grindey. I hope that you guys can enjoy it. Battle Roulette Preemptive Attacks Both this and Slime Kingdom are available for purchase on Itch and Gamejolt, if you'd like to...
  14. OneManIndie

RMMV TITANKIN: Prologue -Game Announcement! Coming Feb 2021-

Looks good. Wish you much luck.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Zaj
Hey morning all! I got another quick question..I just switched to RMMZ from VX Ace..so I am wondering why default scripts(is that how u call it) of VXAce is available, but not in MZ's case? How do I figure out ahh I mean could you show me
Sometimes im the biggest fool alive... Ah well, ce la vie
The worst feeling in the world is going for a walk on a nice summer day, seeing an ice cream truck, and realizing you don't have any money with you :(
Mike running through an area that's influenced by his thoughts, thus his drawings are infused into the land.
We're playing Omori by OMOCAT starting at 2pm est :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eckxorz