OneSteph
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Am I the only one going through all of my MV DLC and copying it into ordered folders to use in MZ? So. Much. File. Organization.
    Reactions: RainbowGrenade
    taarna23
    taarna23
    Once upon a time, I contemplated supporting as much DLC as I could in my tileset builder. Then I regained my sanity. o.o
    Having 2 extra keys for MV on steam now, I gave one to my 4 year old who is making a dungeon and one to my 6 year old who is making a castle. Future game makers in action!
    If anyone is looking to try Effekseer and is completely lost, do yourself a favor and look up RPGTime's tutorials on YouTube they'll take about a half of an hour to an hour to watch and pause and follow along with and by the time you're done you'll be able to competently mess around with an awesome effects program. It feels like making magic guys.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

here's another RPG Maker remake idea: "Plumbers Don't Wear Ties". I'll salute to whomever does this
I won't finish it today, I only will have time to work on that next Saturday, what a shame... :(
I made something for @LittenDev [as he requested]
It's been a weird while. I've been so torn down that even playing video games has been something I avoided. But I shouldn't forget two things. One, I love RPG Maker for a reason. Two, only way to eat an elephant is a bite at a time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie1976