Recent content by OneSteph

1. OneSteph

Javascript 【Foxy's】Gauges System

I agree with the posters above! I’d love to use these Addons if someone could repost. Thank you!
  2. OneSteph

Parallax Question

I’m not even sure if there’s a way to do parallax in MZ yet, but I’m a planner and I believe in you guys so hard I’m planning for it regardless. On that note, I’ve watched tutorials on parallaxing over the years and I have some idea of how to go about it using tiles but one thing I’ve wanted to...
  3. OneSteph

Am I the only one going through all of my MV DLC and copying it into ordered folders to use in...

Am I the only one going through all of my MV DLC and copying it into ordered folders to use in MZ? So. Much. File. Organization.
  4. OneSteph

I second PHOTO camera! I typed that wrong the first time but I meant photo :aswt:

I second PHOTO camera! I typed that wrong the first time but I meant photo :aswt:
  5. OneSteph

Camera!?

Camera!?
  6. OneSteph

@mlogan Kodable is awesome! If you do the lifetime you can have 4 kids on it, I play on it too...

@mlogan Kodable is awesome! If you do the lifetime you can have 4 kids on it, I play on it too and it encourages them to 'beat' me when they haven't played for a bit. It's really fun!
  7. OneSteph

I bought them the lifetime subscription of Kodable also so they have been working in that...

I bought them the lifetime subscription of Kodable also so they have been working in that already but this is a whole new ballgame!
  8. OneSteph

Having 2 extra keys for MV on steam now, I gave one to my 4 year old who is making a dungeon and...

Having 2 extra keys for MV on steam now, I gave one to my 4 year old who is making a dungeon and one to my 6 year old who is making a castle. Future game makers in action!
  9. OneSteph

Adding Pictures

YES THIS EXACTLY!! <3 This could definitely work if nobody adapts that plugin above, but it sounds like they may... maybe I'll work on mapping and characters and stuff and just.... hope? :aswt:
  10. OneSteph

Adding Pictures

Thank you! I would like for the picture to show up, but then also be added to an album that would be accessible at any time, would that be super involved?
  11. OneSteph

Adding Pictures

Is there a way to add pictures into the game? Say you set an event to trigger after a quest is complete and it unlocks a picture, an actual photo, on the screen? What would be the best way to do that?
  12. OneSteph

annnnd found it! [MEDIA]

annnnd found it!
  13. OneSteph

Wasn't there supposed to be a AMA for MZ this evening? Did I miss it? Timezones arrrrrgggg

Wasn't there supposed to be a AMA for MZ this evening? Did I miss it? Timezones arrrrrgggg
  14. OneSteph

How to install VisuStella plugins...

Just to make sure I’m clear, the plugins are still in js right? Nothing in the file structure has changed?
  15. OneSteph

MZ Content packs - any recommendations?

I had an obscene amount of fun playing with Effekseer so I don't mind the animations bit at all! So far it seems like MZ is everything I wanted MV to be. It's Thursday, I'm in love.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm proud of what I have achieved with my project. Don't mind with the Spanish, Ill add more languages.
Our garage has been so full since moving we haven't been able to get our car in. Storm night before last (no hail), storms forecast for last night & today. I convinced hubby we should clean out the garage and we managed to get it done and get the car in. Hail last night! Just in time!
Taller RTP Characters, Rewrite Dialogues w/ AI, & Simple Event AI & Shooting | RPG Maker News #37

No water this time, just trying for a majestic cliffside... The cave snuck in because I liked it. Now I guess I need a mini cave map or "secret" for it. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spewalien