OneTrueMitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heroes are fun. Its nice to see ones that aren't justice-driven, good for all people.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    The whole "for justice!" thing bothers me a bit.  It's like "for revenge" but more self righteous.  I like the ones who do it because they like helping and are genuinely kind and helpful, but only if it's really their personality.  Sometimes you get characters who are supposed to be heroes but only fill the roll while "fighting crime", the rest of the time they're not actually nice people.
    I knew I shoulda gotten speakers with my desktop. I accidentally left my headphones in my friends car, so until then, I can only work on another project I started on my Mac. Not complaining though. I have quite a few ideas for this game.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    You can still work on stuff that doesn't require audio, or just use placeholders with a note to come back and see how it sounds.
    MadMaus
    MadMaus
    After 4 years using my monitor with a VGA cable I changed it for a HDMI one and suddenly discovered it had built-in speakers. :T
    OneTrueMitch
    OneTrueMitch
    True enough, Shaz. I could do that. I also have a copy of all the music I use on my Laptop, so I can always just play it on there to see if it fits the map or event. I think I'll wait though. My little side project is at a higher interest level for me right now, haha.
    I finally figured out how to add user defined weapons. I just need to find a way to add another page of custom weapons.
    Wow, why is my game file over 4GB in size? I did everything I could to reduce it, like taking out unused files and stuff. dayum man.
    Its getting closer to my 0.2 release and I still have to add in a couple of maps and events. This would be easier if I was better at mapping. (and I have been using tutorials)
    Man, today is a good day so far. I actually spent a good portion of my time awake on muh game.

Now its much closer to the 0.2 update!
    I need to start doing some work on my RPG even if I dont want to. If I don't start with this, what will that say about my motivation when I start my game design course?
    Reactions: 1 person
    ALTERED STATE ?
    ALTERED STATE ?
    Yes, I believe in you by using Shia
    Whiona
    Whiona
    I've found that starting something is often the hardest part. Once you overcome that hurdle, everything else is a lot easier.
    Whoa, weird. It won't let me change my avatar... Oh, and it deleted the one I had. Grapes.
    Euphony
    Euphony
    Don't upload from your comp; it's broken. Upload to imgur or someplace similar, then link to it.
    Vox Novus
    Vox Novus
    Yup, gotta use a direct link from a image hosting site.
    OneTrueMitch
    OneTrueMitch
    Aghhhhh dang. Alright, thanks.
    Does anyone ever spend more time just looking at the software like "Do stuff" then actually doing game stuff, or is it just me?
    Its been so long since I have done anything in this community. I wish I could say I can change that but I know nobody here.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    What is it you want to do? (Hello!)
    OneTrueMitch
    OneTrueMitch
    Well, I want to do LPs, seeing as thats what I'm good for, but I also want to make RPGs. I'm working on one now but its still in the very beginnings of development
    VideoWizard
    VideoWizard
    That's how I felt when I returned to RPG Making after a few years in the background. It'll get better before long.
    Its been a while since I was on here last. Its only because my Windows boot on my Mac was so bad, I had to delete it. It has been so long since I used VX Ace.
    Would you guys say a map 300 wide by 260 long is good?
    OneTrueMitch
    OneTrueMitch
    Oh, its for a world map of one of the continents in my land. Forgot to say.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    way too big. 100x100 is big
    Milennin
    Milennin
    Map design is more important than size. But if you can make a 300x260 that's fun to play through and looks great as well then go for it.
    That arena I put in. Its all fun and games until you get to the skilled rank. These enemies are hella strong.
    How embarrassing. I can barely beat my own game sometimes xD
    OneTrueMitch
    OneTrueMitch
    Oh, I can beat it 95% of the time. Its all up to the equipment and level, really. I seem to enjoy giving the enemy dual attacks, special attacks and such, but I need to incorporate a strategy now to make it a bit harder.
    Marsigne
    Marsigne
    @Mitch0 check if you can do a thread somewhere looking for testers :)

@Tai_MT lol I understand your concept now xD

@Mitch0 (second post) Oh ok lol
    OneTrueMitch
    OneTrueMitch
    I'll do just that. Hmm, I'll look for the appropriate thread.
    Alrighty. To Stop a Thief is nearing full completion, so now I can begin (and continue working on) the Ereyian Chronicles. Such excitement!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Look, I get that it's illegal, but...
It just happen we got P7 as booth number, so i draw Girls Frontline's P7 in this
Stream will be live shortly! Going to start with some Minecraft spriting, and might switch mid-stream. Depends~ Feel free to drop by!
MushroomCake28 wrote on Finnuval's profile.
Glad to see you're back! I was wondering what you've become! It's been a while since we spoke to each other!
zachb wrote on Human_Male's profile.
I know this was months ago, but I don't completely understand the lunatic states program (how you set it up). I just want to apply a stone state (and death) to a character after x amount of time. Can you show me an example of how to set it up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Digimanthan