Recent content by Onii Chan

1. Onii Chan

I see, as many as it takes lol.

I see, as many as it takes lol.
  2. Onii Chan

# of Pages required?

Like about how many pages of text does it take to write an RPG? I have alot of ideas for this specific project I have been thinking on for years, but it gets very confusing when writing the game because i wanna put everything that im thinking about but i cant seem to be figuring out the order...
  3. Onii Chan

About How Many Pages Does It Take To Write An RPG?

About How Many Pages Does It Take To Write An RPG?
  4. Onii Chan

Its been a long long time, Now back to the Games :D

Its been a long long time, Now back to the Games :D
  5. Onii Chan

I made a Music record titled "Welcome To the City" the language is in Spanish.; thought ill drop...

I made a Music record titled "Welcome To the City" the language is in Spanish.; thought ill drop the news here :/ If interested here's the Link " http://lyrixcaz.bandcamp.com/ "
  6. Onii Chan

What is "Smart"

If so Is it Smart To Listen to Advise? or is it wise? :popcorn:
  7. Onii Chan

The Songs Thread (No Anime and Video/Computer Game Song/Music here)

I Made This [ And now is not Video game music] I Don't Know what type of music this can be considered for T_T Behold!
  8. Onii Chan

What is "Smart"

I consider a person smart if that person is wise enough to get through life both physical and spiritual. Why? because is not a detriment to that person in any way.
  9. Onii Chan

Hello

Welcome!
  10. Onii Chan

Forgot to say hi!

Welcome to the forums man - Interesting Ideas
  11. Onii Chan

Ohai

Welcome
  12. Onii Chan

heheh

heheh
  13. Onii Chan

I Guess I'm in trouble :S

I Guess I'm in trouble :S
  14. Onii Chan

When Is being Too Formal A Problem?

When Is being Too Formal A Problem?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The video of a psycho chasing people on the streets with a sword before getting subdued is wild. Apparent screenshots of his Twitter feed before it went private reveal a dangerous delusional mindset. I heard there was a bow person too. The crazies are really coming out of the woodworks.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurafty3