Onism
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just slept through the entire day... welp. Guess I'm not having a productive Saturday.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I don't know if this is your situation, but if I ever end up sleeping a lot for no apparent reason I drop everything and just rest all day. It always means that I'm coming down with something and need the rest.
    I've got a whole day to work on my game, need some background music. Anyone have any song suggestions??
    I just spent a couple days figuring out how to do something with events, and just discovered a very simple plugin that does it for me. .__.
    Reactions: Shaz
    OmnislashXX
    OmnislashXX
    Yeah, but even if you use the plugin, you figured it out going without it. I only use plugins for when I really can't do something in the editor without them.
    Reactions: Shaz
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well... My game plays better at 1920x1080, so I guess that's the new resolution. Still runs at 60FPS. :LZSexcite: Also... I really want a boss to be able to build new maps around the player... Mostly because it's visually spectacular! I'm er... not quite sure yet how I can do that without making MV explode.... But I'll find a way, anything in service to the "sparkles"! :kaopride:
How to change your netbooks screen resolution

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timiti