Recent content by OnlyMe_

1. OnlyMe_

Message Window - Enable/Disable Input & Wait

You could use the "\^" escape code to proceed without player's input. And you could use one of these to help you make up the timing: "\." <- this will make the message window wait for 1/4 second. "\|" <- this will make the message window wait for a second. Example of usage: "*gasp* did...
  2. OnlyMe_

@The Stranger same, I sucked at drawing too. And I realized that video games are pretty art...

@The Stranger same, I sucked at drawing too. And I realized that video games are pretty art reliant. Without the ability to draw, I could only make text-based games :').
  3. OnlyMe_

Relax, it's your presentation. You're the boss of that. Make the stage yours! Good Luck!

Relax, it's your presentation. You're the boss of that. Make the stage yours! Good Luck!
  4. OnlyMe_

Resting Requirments

This is how I do it (This is spontaneous, so I'm not sure that this is going to be efficient): Make 2 Variables: PlayerHalfMaxHP PlayerCurrentHP Set the PlayerCurrentHP to Player's HP (at the moment). Set the PlayerHalfMaxHP to Player's MaxHP. Divide PlayerHalfMaxHP by 2. (Conditional...
  5. OnlyMe_

RMMV Ryouji - Heaven's Coup d'etat

Those words are too kind haha. I, too, want to be able to draw like you xD. My mapping skills aren't that good, haha. It's not really that special compared to others here. Thanks for the support, @EpicFILE !
  6. OnlyMe_

Yay! My game's thread is finally up! check it out you guys...

Yay! My game's thread is finally up! check it out you guys: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/ryouji-heavens-coup-detat.89249
  7. OnlyMe_

Transparent tooltip text RPGM MV

Are you downloading RMMV through steam? If you are, you could check integrity of game files.
  8. OnlyMe_

@Kes worry not, I've prepared my "Getaway Pack" which is an external hard drive filled with...

@Kes worry not, I've prepared my "Getaway Pack" which is an external hard drive filled with essential files and data. And I do all of my Projects in that external hard drive. Let's just hope it doesn't fail me xD.
  9. OnlyMe_

@Sauteed_Onion Don't worry kitty cat :), it's just a RAM problem.

@Sauteed_Onion Don't worry kitty cat :), it's just a RAM problem.
  10. OnlyMe_

PC's went nuts with beeping noise after it shuts down. Good thing I managed to fix it *phew*

PC's went nuts with beeping noise after it shuts down. Good thing I managed to fix it *phew*
  11. OnlyMe_

Hahaha, I know right? When coding: JavaScript: "Tell me what to do master." Java: "STFU You are...

Hahaha, I know right? When coding: JavaScript: "Tell me what to do master." Java: "STFU You are my b*tch." C#: "You have no power here."
  12. OnlyMe_

RMMV Ryouji - Heaven's Coup d'etat

Ryouji - Heaven's Coup d'etat I made this game as a media for me to push myself to the limit with RMMV's event system. That is why I decided to not use plugins while making this game. The only plugin I used is the OrangeCircularJSON Bug Fix by Hudell. EpicFILE for your amazing...
  13. OnlyMe_

@Cray If you're consistent, there shouldn't be a problem. But, if you're like me, you'll abandon...

@Cray If you're consistent, there shouldn't be a problem. But, if you're like me, you'll abandon if you haven't touched it for 4 days. Lol.
  14. OnlyMe_

"Heaven"-Themed Title Screen Background

@EpicFILE That is Perfect. Thank you so much man! I'll reserve a special place in the credits just for you. :rhappy:
  15. OnlyMe_

@EpicFILE that rough translation though... HAHAHA. Yeah, I am making this one game without the...

@EpicFILE that rough translation though... HAHAHA. Yeah, I am making this one game without the help of any plugin. I am using a custom battle system using events only. Seems to work smoothly though, but I am kind of self aware about posting this...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

At work.
Co: "This bug drove me insane. I tried a lot of things to debug, it just stuck".
Me: "How did you debug it?"
Co: *shows a complicated debugging method using breakpoints and everything*
Me: "What about ... " *casually prints a stack trace in the try/catch exception
Co: "Wait, you can do that??"
Totally original and unique OC
Harold.png
So after completing the Mass Effect Trilogy the first time as a Vanguard, I decided to replay the trilogy as a Soldier. Thus far, I've just finished the Horizon mission in ME2, and I'm already exhausted from ME2's f**k-awful enemy design.
Yeah, now Yes !!!! "boom boom "
"Fire the monsters, guards!!!"

index.php
I can't stop buying resource packs I'll never use, or engines for that matter, or free resources as my two terabyte external will attest. I am a digital hoarder I guess. Some people get drunk off the silly juice when they are bored, I just buy shiny digital nonsense I don't need.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Esteblad