Ooda
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As much as love working with RPG Maker's sprite style, I'm always drawn to the pixel art style like my avatar.
    Thalzon
    Thalzon
    Earthbound style is super-nice, yes. If only someone were to make a template....
    Ooda
    Ooda
    I'd probably drag myself to do it, I made a lot of character sets and materials for stuff in the style of my avatar a while back, it'd be nice to see it go somewhere nice;)
    Cave Story music, its sososo good^_^
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    what the original, the CS+ version, or the 3ds version?
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Glad to know it hasn't met a terrible fate. Aaaand now the song of healing is playing my head. Fantastic.
    Ooda
    Ooda
    The Original, and Aha, Zalerinian, its a good song though! Don't worry, my title's changed now, no more nostalgia trips;)
    Been so long since I was last here, got into a habit of lurking again, damn it.
    Constructing a character creation screen isn't half as much work as I thought it would be XD
    How can one work in this heat? THANKYOU THE MAN WHO INVENTED LAPTOPS.
    SolarGale
    SolarGale
    Seconded, at least you can move around with one, rather than boil in whatever room the pc is in.
    I'm beginning to hate getting deep into projects and dropping them for some oblivious reason, jeez.
    That awesome moment when you get a huge surge of inspiration. God thats the best:3
    Milkdud
    Milkdud
    I wish I had that.
    The problem with me is, I think of so many ideas it overwhelms me and I end up getting drawn to make something that sounds cool only later to give it up :x
    Going to see Blink-182 today, It's a real breather from all this work :3
    Playing Super Paper Mario because its so Hi-Technicaaaaaaaaaaal:')
    Twidge
    Twidge
    nerrrrrrrr xD
    regendo
    regendo
    It's these times when someone talks about a great Wii game, and when I've just watched a chuggaaconroy episode of the same game, that I hate the fact that I don't have a Wii. :(
    Ooda
    Ooda
    And that I'm playing it for the exact reason Chugga gave me the motivation to go and play :3
    Mother of God, So playing A Link To The Past, OOT + MM this week. Man how I miss the good ol' days.
    Right, Eyes foward, Get Comfortable and get some work done, please. -Ooda's Brain.
    Being drawn to make a comedy RPG, my first thought: "I've been playing too much Drunken Paladin."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
aero the acrobat 2 on sega had some absolute bangers on the ost... why Meeting Dr. Dis was just for a cutscene and not a boss makes me sad lol
"I want custom, more lively looking grass for my forest map."

"Just set overworld grass as outside grass."

--RM Wisdom--
Any thoughts on my hexagon map system?
Idk where this post would go, so how do you change the font of the choice selection window? I have a different font for the game so it looks a little odd could someone tell me where this would go on the forum?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexyahoo