Recent content by Openworld

1. Change event graphic (self-switch doesn't work HELP!!!)

thx so much it worked :) Out of curiosity why don't self switches work? That's what I always use.
  2. Change event graphic (self-switch doesn't work HELP!!!)

Okay so I'm trying to make a window with closed blinds/curtains change event graphics to open curtains/blinds (horror genre). What I've done so far is create 3 events. The first event asks if the player wants to open the blinds. If the player says yes then Open Blind switch is turned on. The...
  3. Learn skill isn't working

Nvm, I closed and reopened vx ace and it worked suddenly. Should have tried that 2 hours ago.
  4. Learn skill isn't working

I have this key item called Brown Hair Dye. The key item has the effect "Learn skill: Dyed hair" I use the item, but the "Dyed Hair" skill won't show up. I've made sure my character is in the soldier class which allows for special skills. So that isn't the problem. Does anyone have any ideas?
  5. A quick and simple question

6. A quick and simple question

thanks...this is a total lifesaver
  7. A quick and simple question

I'm new to VX Ace and I was wondering how to set an event to automatically respawn in a random location each time you interact with it. For example, I'm planning on making a large open world game with crafting, mining ore, collecting vegetables, and collecting herbs to make potions, etc. I...
  8. Ruby/RGSSx questions that don't deserve their own thread

I'm playing around with Rpg maker vx ace lite before i buy the full version so i can't edit scripts. However, i was wondering if it was possible to equip two weapons at once with Falcao Pearl ABS Liquid V3. I've created a character that has a bow but found that ranged weapons are to...
  9. A small help with falcao's pearl abs

I know nothing about scripting so this probably won't work, but couldn't you just call common event (respawn) if the player attempts to light a fire. By the way, I was wondering if you could show me how your bonfire lighting event worked. I've tried making a bonfire that can be lit and then...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just hopped into project recruitment... hoping to maybe find some artists to help with parallax maps and whatnot. I could do them myself, but I'm not really good at it so I'd prefer to stick to my strengths which is character art and SOME UI elements.
PRODUCTIVE DAY! I think I FINALLY completed all the items for part 1 of Fallen Feather, that includes the animations, the stats, the pricing, etc. for weapons, armors, key and consumables! all i need to be 100% done is write a few more descriptions (only 10 left out of the 40+ items) and to find some nice pants icons (dont ask lol).
Kinda hate it everytime reinstall rpg maker because the program refuse to testplay
For every amazing step of the way I make, I find myself in a moment where I feel really stupid for not knowing something. I probably shouldn't though, but still, it sometimes feels more obvious than perhaps it is
Just spent $174 on Shining the Holy Ark on the Saturn. Good lord.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cosmosyn