Recent content by OpheliaEnigma

1. OpheliaEnigma

If your game is already too advanced you can always fix any compatibility issues by coding or...

If your game is already too advanced you can always fix any compatibility issues by coding or asking someone to code plugins for that purpose. Switching to MZ won't save you forever, in a few years, it will also get outdated and computer architecture will render it obsolete unless you keep...
  2. OpheliaEnigma

Recover On Level Up Plugin

Recover On Level Up Plugin+1.0.0 OpheliaEnigma Introduction This plugin recovers a certain percentage to HP, TP, and MP on each level up. Features This plugin allows us to do the following features without the need for any plugin command or any additional effort from the game's developer...
  3. OpheliaEnigma

Always Escape Plugin

Always Escape Plugin+1.0.0 OpheliaEnigma Introduction Allows the player to always escape any escapable battle successfully. Features This plugin allows the player to always escape any escapable battle successfully. Lets players avoid any optional battles, perfect if the developer does not...
  4. OpheliaEnigma

MouseHover Plugin

Mouse Hover Plugin+1.0.0 OpheliaEnigma Introduction Allows the player to highlight menu options by hovering with the mouse. Features This plugin allows the player to highlight menu options by hovering with the mouse. This works for the show choices command, menu options, etc. How to Use...
  5. OpheliaEnigma

Gta 4 was great at the time, but has a very slow start and the story tends to drag a lot for me...

Gta 4 was great at the time, but has a very slow start and the story tends to drag a lot for me. I also agree dragons dogma is an excellent choice. Fable will always have a special spot on my heart, however it really is a very dated game.
  6. OpheliaEnigma

Enemy Kill Counters Plugin

thank you :) I'm really happy that my plugin was useful. And, of course, if there is anything you don't understand about it don't hesitate to ask!
  7. OpheliaEnigma

RMMV move player without walking

Exactly like @Andar said. An example would be something like this:
  8. OpheliaEnigma

[XP] Text-Based Battle script? (Battle Log(?))

@Doinathing Ups... I'm really sorry, but I misread and only now noticed this was about RPG Maker XP. I thought it was MV :/ I guess when a girl tries doing too many things at once ends up doing everything wrong :p. I'm really sorry but I think I can't help much with XP
  9. OpheliaEnigma

[XP] Text-Based Battle script? (Battle Log(?))

If there isn't a script like that, I would like to make one. May take a while (some days) though, I'm really busy lately unfortunately :/. From what you describe, I think it may be an easy thing to do.
  10. OpheliaEnigma

Level up friendship to join party?

of course! To do that, I would look into the engine's "variables". The engine has variables that can be defined/changed/checked through event commands. You can increase a variable by 1 each time the player completes a certain quest or a certain battle. Then, on another event (maybe when talking...
  11. OpheliaEnigma

Choice List Placement Plugin

Choice List Placement+1.0.0 OpheliaEnigma Introduction Allows the developer to change the position of the choices box when a certain game switch is active. Features This plugin allows us to do the following features without the need for any plugin command or any additional effort from the...
  12. OpheliaEnigma

Developer Link Plugin

Developer Link Plugin+1.0.0 OpheliaEnigma Introduction Allows the user to link to a specific URL or email at the title screen or during the game. It can be used to link to the developer's site, contact email or the game's page. Features This plugin allows the developer to set a link on the...
  13. OpheliaEnigma

RMMV Plugin parameters and performance question

Unless the plugin is really badly written, I would say doing that would only speed up the initial loading of the game. Whenever the code is reached the parameters should be parsed already and there won't be any aditional performance issues. Exception: - What if the plugin's parameter is a...
  14. OpheliaEnigma

Enemy Kill Counters Plugin

Enemy Kill Counters Plugin+1.0.0 OpheliaEnigma Introduction Allows the developer to save the number of defeated enemies on different game variables. Features This plugin allows us to do the following features without the need for any plugin command or any aditional effort from the game's...
  15. OpheliaEnigma

RMMV How to simplify this code?

I agree with caethyril, you can safely romeve your _p function as long as you replace all of its usages. Also, there are multiple improvements we can make to your friend's code. Note how, in certain situations, this code _p($gameSystem) can be evaluated a maximum of four consequent times and a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made a Mapping Tutorial on Adding Lighting/Shadows using Tileset

Currently working on a playlist of songs that have inspired my work on revamping Battle Castle, and making sure they flow decently from one to the next. I will be posting it whenever I upload my next demo.
This is the first song in the playlist.
Artists out there, is there something RPG maker related you wish your graphics software had but doesn't? (Something like automatically transform a wall tile into a cylindrical tower). I want to give a boost to WecTools, but I'm dry of ideas right now...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kenu