Recent content by ophidic

1. RMMV Watchable television system

I've updated the video with some changes I made, including the use of these little 7x3 mini sets for use with the multi camera plugin. The news currently has 2 blocks of three stories each, and each block is selected at random. I have some writing to do to make the randomness of it worthwhile...
  2. RMMV Watchable television system

im even using yanflys' message core to refer actor name/nicknames/portraits, and since classes don't really matter, I've made them the NPCs jobs (who are also actors) so i can be all like "oh [first name] [last name] is the [bartender]."
  3. RMMV Watchable television system

Yeah! I was thinking I was gonna have a series of checkpoint switches, and other factors that would affect the content of the station so some stuff would be included/excluded based on conditions, or including an entirely new scene by just focusing the camera in a part of the map that hasn't been...
  4. RMMV Watchable television system

Hey, I just wanted to see what people thought of this watchable tv system I made. I drew a tv frame and used a transparent image of a screen for added effect, along with a film grain and CRT effect from Tsukimi's pixi-filter controller. A random valid channel is selected to start, then the...
  5. Adding overworld menu to screen - ability to change window size and graphical screen size separately or split screen via js edits/plugin? SOLVED

soooooo, I'm looking at that multiple camera plugin and from what I can tell, as the examples say, should make a 3x3 display in the upper left, focused on event zero. It does not, and i'm not sure what the deal is. It obviously works in the videos, and i've tried it in a new project to ensure...
  6. Lockpick Plugin

Yeah, I assumed it was probably ok cuz of this bit in the script and OP's hope that someone finds bugs to fix. I figured a modern lock would be fun. I may be wrong, but I assumed this sort of contribution would belong in the original thread since I'm not releasing my own pack of graphics or...
  7. Lockpick Plugin

Gettin' there! This is kinda filler graphics right now, I want to redraw this bit later on but it works for now. I adjusted the positioning of the lower pick but i'm having issues adjusting the positioning of the top pick. USUSALLY it's perfect but there are times where the pic appears to be...
  8. Lockpick Plugin

This is awesome and functionally perfect as far as I'm concerned. Great work! Just redrawing the graphics to suit the 3:1 px ratio assets I'm using, and trying to make it look more like a modern lock while tightening up the positioning of the picks Right now my graphics are sloppy, but I'm...
  9. Who else is making a game set in the modern world?

what y'all using for graphics editing? I'm a big photoshop dork but I never bothered intalling it on my new computer, and now I've found I prefer Aesprite for the asset editing. Specifically because MalibuDarby's stuff is at a 3:1 px ratio, and I find working in aesprite a bit quicker, and i...
  10. Who else is making a game set in the modern world?

Hahhahahhahaha yeah i dunno why I thought it would be funny to have a depressing kid. I think part of it was how her ridiculous positivity and naivety contrasted with how unfortunate her statements were. It started with the pack of smokes joke and went from there. :)
  11. Who else is making a game set in the modern world?

oh snap. i just finished drawing a tv and doing some channels with some stuff to kill time, practice doing cutscenes and advance plot. I've since used the screen for an ATM and an arcade where I made a pac man kinda game. Project: https://ophidic.itch.io/spoopy-stuff Minigame...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Empty Bottles and Health Extenders are now a thing.
Also the Sling-Shot does damage to enemies now, but not a lot and you won't get gold from killing them that way.
ScreenShot_5_26_2022_11_36_32.png
added a Panic gauge to battle. it fills up according to your actions. each character has a different passive that activates once the gauge is full. also once full, a countdown starts and after each action taken, the gauges decreases. with each character, the decrease is different.
Genuinely considering making a thread informing people how to Google.
It's time for Da Update...

Prototyping some overworld abilities. Some of the characters you'll meet on your journey can use special overworld skills to travel around. This can be something like digging holes in the ground or getting hints towards your next objective.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Queenprotein