I would like to apologize to everyone here for my actions the last few days. I have been pushing to hard, and it's made me a grump. I will take some days off, and hope to regain my normal temperance after a few days in the sun.
I've spent my entire day battling and fighting through the frustrations that naturally appear after a person over-works themselves. 90 hours a week for 3 months has me an irritable man. I think it's time for a vacation, and time to regain that which I have lost. ^_^
While it held up very nicely to my crushing test, I did still find two noteworthy errors. Hopefully the last ones! If anyone would like to "check my work" before I fully release this "Interactive Visual Novel", let me know!
I have decided that I will not be upgrading to MV. After spending weeks building a template for a visual novel series that simply will not translate to Java, it seems like a bad idea for me to have to start over again with nothing...and no idea...
I have so many questions, and no one to ask. This is not a dig, but more or less a statement of fact, as most of my choices now are "judgement calls". Being indecisive is making me...bloody insane...right now.
Pokemon AI Logic: "Enemy is weak to Fire, I better use Rain Dance to make fire type moves less effective. I should just always cast Rain Dance first no matter what, even though it's a niche move that I'm not set up to exploit."
After a little test with the parallax mapping, found it lags like a cat on a leash. Instead of the original idea to parallax map the entirety of the ship, I guess I'll settle for editing the tilesets. Probably should have done that first.