Recent content by Ordrox

1. Ordrox

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Plugin: RowFormation Question: Hi! I have some trouble with the Y home formula, i don't want them to be packed depending on how much party member there's in the row with them, i want them to stay in their line ( 4 actors for 4 lines ) regardless of how many party members are in the same row...
  2. Ordrox

GTP - Gamefall Team Plugins

@Gamefall Team Ho no no no, i won't bother you with such things, i'm able to do it. I was asking if you accept that other people do these edits. I know that some devs do not allow people to touch the codes, that's why i'm asking you if you are okay with that. As i will just ajust some numbers...
  3. Ordrox

Works like a charm! Thanks you for the quick uptade! I've another question, are you fine with the "personals edits"? At this moment i'm willing to have 4 heroes -Even if i'm still thinking about 3- and the screen will be 16:9, i would like to do some lil' rows and positions adjustements.
  4. Ordrox

Hello, Nice plugins you guys did! I realy do like the FF7 menu. But i have a little bug, when using "game end" option, there's an error . I've tryed on a blank project and the bug is there too. I wonder if this is caused by the last patch of RMMV?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_Monster6 added!

Wonder when the next theme contest is coming?
Long time no see. I'm aiming a vertical slice / tech demo for my game featuring a series of boss battles this month. I hope I could get some testers.
So which forum do I use if I want to showcase graphics? I've been using AML forum, but I'm not sure it's correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mentalhealthawareness