Recent content by OrfeasMikk

1. OrfeasMikk

Announcement RPG Maker MV KADOKAWA Freebies 2019!

Oh, thank you! I just had it on steam, so I assumed that everything would be the same.
  2. OrfeasMikk

Announcement RPG Maker MV KADOKAWA Freebies 2019!

This is a really nice character pack! I just want to know the terms of use, is that is possible, because there is a text file, but it's in japanese.
  3. OrfeasMikk

The Trip(Game)

Alright I played your game and I have some comments on it, if you don't mid. Improve: First of all, since this game didn't have combat at all, you should have deleted the img/enemies and svenemies at the very least to make the file a lot smaller. Secondly, focus more on the mapping; there...
  4. OrfeasMikk

Siblings

Heya! I played your game and I liked it a lot! I wish you would give a potion and an antidote from the beginning, because I went and died from a frickin' slime! >.> (mainly because I'm noob tbh) The whole "purify the areas" and kill the corruption monsters is a nice idea.   [i got the ingame...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)
Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor